• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Obama lied? I'm shocked.

D

Disco Dan Richter

Nov 27, 2007
Me no snow ta
www.grandgarages.com
Surprise........Surprise......Surprise? A bi-racial pres. who wont acknowledge his 1/2 white race, claims to be african American, and he lies? Gee am I ever surprised? A polititan that wont do what he said he would do? Or rather, does what he said he would not do? Gee I cannot.........beleive it!

M

MPS

"First, this is a $1.7 trillion deficit he inherited. Let's be clear about that. We inherited this deficit and we inherited $4 trillion of new debt," Emanuel said. "That is the facts."

Did you see this statement!? Holy chit! :eek: The EGO!!!! It was all Bush's fault we had to spend all this.....PATHETIC! I don't have patience for people that have Obama stickers on their cars like I once did!

redlineguy

Lifetime Membership
May 11, 2004
CT
Its OK he is going to hold his nose........................:mad: Words...... I can't find them at this point, I am so upset with our GOV:(:mad:

imagine that, you are faced with handing out the biggest hunk of change in history.....you could try to get all that loot to where it will be laundered and squandered secretly, or you could let it all go to pork on paper for the nation to see.....even though you lured your voters in by claiming to be a stand up guy.

in crunch time, the lawyer in him come out and he takes the plea deal.....p u s s y!!!

Meatman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
you guys are funny sometimes...its like you are actually surprised...:rolleyes:

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
i'm suprised their hasn't been an attempt on his life yet

Are you kidding.
He is better protected than any pres. in history.

I have noticed something interesting.
The talking heads are starting to turn on him.
They are saying HE Is the primary cause of the dow crashing and that his tax and spend plans won't work and his stimulus is actually going to hurt the country.

Nice of them to wake up, after the fact.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I hope the voters realize that he is NOT what they thought they elected.

H
Nov 26, 2007
havre, montana
^^that may take a while:(

i don't think the admin is done blamin bush:mad:

the money talk show guys are sayin he is wagin wholesale war on business with his policies:mad:

and with addin more taxes to fuel and energy companies(which will pass them on to us) we are all doomed:mad:

Premium Features