• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Negative Feedback

B

buck50

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Cochrane, Alberta
all the time!!!!! puzzies, but they won't change! everyone always calls them out, and everyone "says" they always sign their rep, but it never changes and some people lie!!!!!! just laugh and get used to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
Nov 26, 2007
Everett, Wa.
Everybody has their own opinion and I will not give negative feedback no matter what their post is. And yes everyone should have the balls to identify themselves when they leave feedback. Swampy:beer;:beer;:beer;

M
Sep 4, 2007
Minnesota
Got red once cause I made a smartass comment about people not using the search option and it pi$$ed someone off. Seems the same thread gets started every week. "what oil do you run". Anyway, it gets old. I've learned to just try and shut my mouth although it's tough sometimes. There should be a page everyone has to read that tells how to use this forum and you should have to answer questions on how to use it before you actually can use it. You should have to know how to use the search option and how the feedback system works. Just my $.02.
Green for everyone!

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
"I think you're the puzzy - buck50"
"you don't sign either internet toughguy"

and i gave each green. u guys are chumps and i sign my chit.

Last edited:
B

buck50

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Cochrane, Alberta
"I think you're the puzzy - buck50"
"you don't sign either internet toughguy"

and i gave each green. u guys are chumps and i sign my chit.
i got the exact same rep, from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kinda got a feeling it wasn't REALLY from you though, as i know i didn't send you neg rep like that!!!!!!!!!!!

Premium Features