• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Base Package Pickups

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
I just kind of went through the same thing. See my new truck post. However, I usually buy fully loaded. I like leather and all the goodies. I started pricing trucks and didn't even know you could get a truck new as cheap as I did. All I did was bought the LT vs the LTZ and saved a ton of money. I got over $11,000 in rebates and still another $2000 off of that. What I found was there were no rebates on the Loaded LTZ style trucks. I also learned by just dropping the package that had the leather the price drops more than just the price of the leather because they package so much other stuff on there like heated and cooled steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, backup assist, and the list goes on.

So inside other than the leather you would not know my truck is not loaded. It has the full floor console, heated seats, z71 package, all star package, so it is still very nicely loaded but not with all the ather small things most don't use. Saved a lot of money and was able to settle into an affordable truck. If my only choice was and LTZ I would have not bought a new truck.

PS: I don't need navigation on a truck like mine because it comes with apple car play and android auto. I use android auto that projects your phone to the screen in truck and use google maps or waze which is way better than the OEM maps that comes with nav.

Premium Features