• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Questions about snowmobile related jobs?

Iowa__Freeriders

Premium Member
Dec 31, 2010
NW Iowa
I'm wondering what sorts of jobs are available for a 19 year old with mechanic abilities and an interest in snowmobiling. I've been to Wyoming several times and fell in love with the mountains, and would be interested in working anywhere in Colorado or Wyoming. I've lived on a farm for my whole life and I'm willing to work hard, being a snowmobile mechanic and salesman would be an area I would be interested in. Right now, I'm looking for some information on the types of jobs that would be available for snowmobile sales and maintenance in the WY and CO area. Any information is greatly appreciated, thank you

Iowa__Freeriders

Premium Member
Dec 31, 2010
NW Iowa
anybody?? I'm going to hopefully have a college degree in marketing management in about 4 years. right now I'm finishing up my Ag Power Tech degree (diesel mechanic) so I'm good with wrenches and will also have that sales ability. just looking for some information

Premium Features