• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sunday after McCall Race ( flashpoint)

P
Dec 8, 2009
Is there somewhere good to ride after the flashpoint race in McCall.
Is there some locals that can show us around?
Coming down from Vancouver, and would like to get some riding in on sunday before heading home.

Jon Mutiger

Lifetime Membership
Oct 20, 2010
Maple Ridge, BC
I'll follow you where you go.. Or try to.

We'll be heading back to Vancouver afterwards so riding somewhere between McCall and Seattle would be great.

Jon

TreewellDweller

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2008
McCall, Idaho
http://www.snowmobilemccall.net/grooming/mccall-idaho-grooming-report.html
Try this site. It is the grooming report site for the McCall area and has the area maps attached. Open the "north" map and look for intersection "W". Take the left fork and you will get into a burned area that has some good riding above and below the road. When you get to the end of the groomed trail at Fisher Saddle just turn around and tear it up on the way back. The map should get you to some other places, also. Sater Meadow is a great beginner spot but I'm sure you would like a bit more of a challenge. I've seen a lot of snowbikes in the Twin Lakes area. Might take a look at that too. Enjoy!!

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Hopefully you will find some locals. The year before last after the race we rode at an area just before town. It was pretty decent and only a few miles away.the turn off was near the ski area.. Great directions huh...

Premium Features