• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

chip for 06 dodge 5.9

Dbook

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I have been looking at some chips lately and im going with the edge juice with attitude good or bad? Also i found some on ebay but they are reconditioned they are cheaper than new is that a good idea to get a reconditioned one or not??
any input will help

I've had great luck with my smarty stacked with a Edge Juice

R

robertyoke

Dec 26, 2007
colorado
duramax rules all have an 08 chevy 2500 duramax STOCK and owns fords and dodge

what does that even mean? "all have"? "owns"? sorry to ask but are you special?

do you think your STOCK 08 gm/isuzu will out pull/drag a modded dodge/cummins 5.9/6.7 or ford/international 7.3/6.0/6.4?

Jan 29, 2008
smarty's are nice, i have an 02 and i love my edge but the best combo in my opinion would be edge stacked with smarty....o ya Mr.M-series, cummins guys keep it straight while those other guys swing both ways

dooitbig

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2009
ks
if anybody wants real power you should talk to jason at ATS!!!!!!!!

F

frog

Feb 16, 2009
MN
ATS, the company that tattle telled on other diesel companies selling DPF and EGR delete kits to the EPA? No thanks.

EXACTLY, F ATS.

You want power, talk to Nathan at MPI.

MPI= huge power.

Mr.M

I have a 08 D-max and had a 06 Cummins and although the Chev is a nicer truck with an awesome tranny and a very good engine, my 06 Cummins would pull the d-max around like nothing. I do like the chev better, I spend more time driving than towing and that is why I traded for the chev.

N

Nelson

Nov 30, 2007
Libby, Montana/Elko, Nevada
I ran the Samrty Jr. with triple gauges on my 04.5 Cummins and the Bullydog Triple Power Pup w/monitor on my 07. Both programmers performed well and are the only ones I recommend on the Cummins. I wasn't a fan of the Edge J/A, Predator, or the Superchips Cortex which I first ran on my 04.5 Cummins the Smarty just plain worked. Another vote for the Smarty Jr.

Premium Features