• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M7 Titanium Primary Clutch spring Replacement

Mar 10, 2013
Hey guys I have a 2006 M7 153 LE and will be digging into the Primary clutch this weekend and was wondering what a good replacement spring is? It has the stock Titanium one in there now. My secondary has the cat orange spring. And where is a good place to purchase?

A

arctic2009

Nov 19, 2009
Minnesota
Hey guys I have a 2006 M7 153 LE and will be digging into the Primary clutch this weekend and was wondering what a good replacement spring is? It has the stock Titanium one in there now. My secondary has the cat orange spring. And where is a good place to purchase?

Why replace it? Those ti springs don't lose their strength over time like the other ones do. Not to mention they are spendy!! If its a white yellow spring its a good combo with the orange secondary.

M
Mar 18, 2011
Manitoba
Just send your secondary to mel for hub replacement and x-1 kit. Like slappin x-tra 100cc when the secondary shifts properly!

Premium Features