• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

T-rex a-arms ??

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
They say works with stock shocks... but I wonder if it Affects ride height at all??

Meaning, does the sled sit any further from the floor than when measured with the stock arms to the exact same point.??

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
www.alternativeimpact.com
The picture is a picture if my arms that he stole off the Burandt website. He is not reselling my arms so what exactly are you getting here. False advertising if you ask me because your not going to get what's in the picture. Why would you steel a picture of someone else's arms and not the ones you are actually selling. Obviously he has something to hide or he would be using his own pictures to sell his product. Been following this guy for several months. I have more information that would implicate a certain turbo aftermarket company he "used to'' work for but I'll keep that to myself at least for now. If you have your own product, fine, competition breeds innovation but for Pete's sake come up with your own version Don't Steal my actual picture and copy my product with a cheaper version. I guess I must be doing something right.
Dan

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Looks like whoever it is copied a bunch of peoples designs.
Tmo lockout,
Skinz 39” arms etc.

It’s the same concept as Chinese knockoffs.

Probably gauging interest then planning to build what gets ordered?

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I had some on my 17 axys in 39" fit and finish was all really nice. A lot nicer then buying OEM ones to replace bent ones.

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
Wonder how the strentgh is ?

I'll guarantee with 100% certainty your not going to get what you do with our arms. If you did he would be advertising as such. He started out at$475 a set, now he's down to $375. I'd barely scratch by at that with the docol/ cromoly material, hardware,powder coating and labor. I'm with loudhandle, and the Chinese knock off. Reminds me of the western Power Sports trailing arms back in the day. You simply can't get an American made quality set of arms at that.

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
Ya Corey Boston (Boston racing) seems to be pushing these products on Facebook a lot.

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
Can't list a phone number or address on website I would say is scammer. If I'm spending my money I need to talk to a human.

J

Jona$

Sep 29, 2012
Sweden
That im sure is accurate than, but for more then 2 months i had tried to get a response from you about the shipping to sweden for more spareparts for my 36".

I would happily buy from you instead.

I only find like 175$ shipping.

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
That im sure is accurate than, but for more then 2 months i had tried to get a response from you about the shipping to sweden for more spareparts for my 36".

I would happily buy from you instead.

I only find like 175$ shipping.

Several ways to send your way, just depends on how fast and how reliable. USPS is hit and miss as you know from our last experience. We've just started using global express which seems ok and is slightly cheaper than DHL. Regular parcel post is the cheapest but last year using them we lost 4 sets of arms, never recovered. This is why we state on the website that were not responsible for any package shipped that way. For what it's worth we have a dealer in Iceland that may be of some help. It's not super close but closer than from me to you. Shoot me an email and I'll send you some more information. Keep in mind the arms you ordered last we did not have the option of heavy duty so that may be something to consider. I apologise for the lack of response but because of the way the last transaction went I'm sure you can understand.
Dan

J
Jan 24, 2010
I’ve used these All season. I’m very happy with function and the quality. The adjustability is nice compared to z bros
I Just snapped a tie rod end off at high speed on a log in a shallow meadow. Also bent the steering rod. That was the only damage, replacement ends are available for 30$ I was able to unthread broken stub and screw in the broken piece to get out of the woods. I’ll carry a spare upper and lower now.
If I ordered again I would stay stock width as I feel it’s trickier hold lines but easier to toss around and change direction...not always a plus but getting more used to it as I ride them.
Recommended!

M
Aug 4, 2016
T rex

Hello I sell t rex arms and can reassure you that they are everything they are said to be at the great aforafble price they are set at. Along with all of the rest of their products hense why I am selling them. If anyone has any questions about the arms or would like to get a set coming their way give me a call or shoot me a text @ 218 25two 8027
Thanks Tyler
:juggle:

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
Hello I sell t rex arms and can reassure you that they are everything they are said to be at the great aforafble price they are set at. Along with all of the rest of their products hense why I am selling them. If anyone has any questions about the arms or would like to get a set coming their way give me a call or shoot me a text @ 218 25two 8027
Thanks Tyler
:juggle:

I'm not going to start social media war with you, although I will point out some facts. To me the transparency is crystal clear because I obviously know you. Probably the only one on this forum besides the guys with one post since they joined who have commented. Not only are you selling them, your in fact the guy that got a set of mine, copied them and took the picture off the Burandt site to post everywhere from eBay to most of the forums. The snowmobile industry is a pretty small community of guys and gals, and things tend to get around. Kind of like karma :) This will be the last comment I'll make in this post, so if your going to try and bait me in, or right yourself save it. Do everyone a favor and design your own products. The aftermarket guys work hard and have a lot invested into the products they provide. They take pride in coming up with new and innovative parts. Put your big boy pants on Tyler, and think out of the box.
Dan

J

JJ_0909

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 16, 2009
Not to sound like a dick but here a few thoughts...

1) Dan, you make a great product. I've run it, and its worked awesome.

2) Dan did not patent his product, nor is it likely patent-able.

3) Free markets can be a b1tch. But in the end they are a good thing. So what someone figured out how to copy the arms and sell them cheaper? I'd run them. I have seen others run them. They work fine.

Those bashing "china steel". First, you don't even know if these are some low grade "china steel". Second, if it were me, I'd go get these things MADE in china. Guess what? You can often get better fabricating done over yonder these days than stateside. Want proof? Go to any bike shop and look at the sexiest bike in the shop. Guess where it was made...We are not a manufacturing country the way China is. Can you get crap made? Yes too! But to assume "its crap because its made in China" (which these aren't) is ridiculous.

Anyway, point is, these a-arms are fine. Somebody found a way to make a product, and make it at a lower price. We are all better off when markets work like they are supposed to. Lower prices. More options. Tell me again how that is a bad thing>? I thought this sport was anti-participation trophy???

M
Aug 4, 2016
Hello, I would just like to make it clear that I am not the owner nor do I make anything for the company , I am just a seller and user. If you would like to chat some time give me a call. My number is listed above.

Premium Features