• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

thinkin about parting out the king

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
Good pics. If you have a buyer for it sell it. I need to get some measurements off of another sled. This might take a little while cause the guy is out of town for a while, and the sled is in storage. Might just need the tunnel, bulk head, front and rear suspension, track and hood oh,, and the wiring to the handle bars Won't need the skis, carbs, ecu, coils, or clutches air box, pipes. Will need the coolant/oil bottles coolers also. Thanks I guess my idea of a roller changed! Gonna go with a triple so all I need is what is listed above,, hope it's not too confusing if so seller whole.

M

mod matt

Feb 7, 2010
soldotna alaska
well heres what i got for the motor i have a complete top end kit gasket kit cage bearings clips bad crank and case with a hole in it and i bought a used case that is in great condition that i was gonna use and 1 used cylinder still good condition and 1 brand new cylinder and 2 new crank seals....what all were you thinking ecu carbs anything like that????

how much would you want for all of those parts and if you had carbs i would take those too??

B

Brett Slagle

Jan 11, 2008
Any update on the seat? I see the pictures above, it looks good. Any rips or damage? $$ shipped to Sacramento, CA? Thanks. You can PM me if that is better.

mp_2009

Lifetime Membership
Dec 21, 2007
Great Falls MT
seat

the seat had 2 little tears in it when i bought it but they have been repaired hard to notice ill get some pics posted up tonight and ill do some checking on the shipping

Premium Features