• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris chassis w/ AC 1150 in it - 206 HP

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
***SOLD***

2002 Polaris Edge Chassis
VanAmburg Boondock Tunnel w/ large rear cooler
Camoplast Extreme 156x15x2.5 track
Anti-ratchet drivers
Fabcraft rear skid w/ Fox Float on front and Fox Zero pro clicker (just recharged)on rear.
Hyperfax
Stock front trailing arms and radius/steering rods
Fox Zero Pro front shocks
Boss Seat
Clear gas tank
2cool airvents
Stock hood w/ TCP vent kit that I customized with stainless screen material (screen material was to weak)
Has a windshield that is cracked, if you want it.
Muffpot
UBR Billet gas cap
UBR Billet pull handle
Fantom rope
UBR mud flap
Avenger 3 Racepack
Renthal Bars
Fly 6" riser
WPS mountain bar
Billet throttle block
Wilwood brake w/ 2 extra brake levers
Jagged Edge Billet chaincase
Brand new handwarmers and ODI Ruffian grips
6 post A/C primary
A/C roller secondary
Billet engine plate from Power Addiction
Union Bay 1150 Billet Series dyno’d at 206 hp and 138fpt. New crank and pistons fall of 2007. Engine consists of Cat 900 case and crank. Case bored out to fit billet cylinders. Crank welded by SLP. 13.5:1 compression. Stock timing key
Vforce 3 Reeds.
KICKASS filters
Custom fit Jaws D stamp twins
Stock A/C carbs, bored out 2mm
Coil and TPS replaced at end of last season
Primer for easy starting
Extra set of 12.5:1 domes
Powder Pro skis
518# dry

This sled was put together by Union Bay Racing. The VE tunnel is wrinkled in the right footwell from an encounter with a tree that did not bend the trailing arm. Also wrinkled on the left (when standing on it) back area where the kick up is. This is due to the rivets working themselves loose and allowing the brace plate behind the tunnel to move. The left side has been straightened and rerivited. This sled has been garaged.

She runs very hard and is not tempermental. You can be a bit off on clutching or jetting and she will still pull your arms off. Runs Polaris 1080 belt and I usually go through (not blow) 2 in a season of 1500-2000 miles. Not a gas guzzler, I've ridden many full days in deep powder with 2 extra gallons of fuel. Runs on 40% race (c12)fuel and 32:1 oil. She is set up for 3-6' elevation.

Before this sled was an 1150 it was in Thunderstruck 3 and 4. It has ridden in MT, UT, WY, ID, OR, WA and BC. It has been my baby since October of 01 (she was snowchecked) and it pains me to let her go. Time for something new. I have thought for years that she was a very easy sled to handle, so have many others that have ridden her.

UBR was bought by Fastrax and they have all the 1150 parts you will need in stock and the knowledge to answer any questions you might have.

If someone shoots me a decent price on the engine I will consider splitting out.

$6000 OBO

Pictures here...

Last edited:
Premium Features