• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mad Max 999 Cat / Rev race chassis

B
Jul 6, 2001
Watrous, SK
For sale, 999 Mad Max Performance Cat twin in a Rev race chassis.
999cc Cat twin based off 900 bottom end. 13.5:1 compression, 40:1 premix
33mm crank welded and trued by Engine Tech
Billet engine mount plate built by Brad Wursten
Crank Shop race twins and steering post kit for 1140 Crank Shop motor. (Pipes are almost identical dimensions to Jaws D twins used on this motor in the Cat chassis. Steering post and mount kit to clear)
V-Force 3 reeds and billet intake adapters
Mikuni VM44 round slide carbs w/ Kicka$$ filters and Outerwears pre-filters
Cutler billet TPS sensor mount.
Cutler billet throttle mount
Powermadd 8" riser
3 window Digitron instrumentation
Cat 6 tower primary (under 10 days on it) & Cat roller secondary w/ Hi-Torque rollers
Runs 8DN Yamaha belt (practically bulletproof)
Chassis is a '03 MXZX Rev w/ '07 front end "flying nun"
VanAmburg tunnel extension w/ rear cooler from 144" Summit
144 X 16 X 2" Camoplast Challenger track - no cracked, torn or missing lugs
8T extrovert drivers, 15 wide chain and sprockets
SC10-III race skid w/ Wildchild extensions & 8" billet wheels
Holz ice scratchers
remote reservoir shocks w/ 5/8" shafts all the way around, serviced yearly
A-arms are stock 43" stance and the '03 arms were chromoly, aftermarket aren't any lighter. Oilite A-arm bushings replacing the crappy plastic OEM ones.
Ultra 3 Flex skis (same as C&A Pro)
50hp shot Boss Noss w/ 2.5lb bottle
2Cool side panel vents
Boss hard tail seat
Powermadd handguards
the all important Hotdogger...

This sled has been VERY dependable for me. Always properly maintained and no corners cut. Looking to move so I can start on my next project. If you love the Rev chassis and want power and reliability, this is the sled for you. This engine package has been run by many other members of this forum and they can tell you how well it works. The '07 MXZX race sled nun was installed last year after the inevitable. (anyone who ha owned a Rev has been there) The chassis is 100% straight. There's the odd cosmetic nick and scuff, but to be expected on a sled that is ridden like it's meant to. I have no qualms telling anyone to get on this thing and ride it like you stole it, because it can handle it and come back for more. The race sleds are a great base to start with because the chassis is always stronger and have the upgraded brakes, suspension, etc.

$8500

Would consider trade for Yamaha Nytro.

999Rev001.jpg

999Rev003.jpg

999Rev004.jpg

999Rev005.jpg

999Rev006.jpg

Last edited:
M

Mtn DOO

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Southern Alberta
Great combo Beels.
I did a ton of riding with Tige and Canucklehead on their 999s. Only thing that would touch them was the Turbos. That engine and the Rev chassis has got to be an awesome set up.

TTT for ya!

himarker

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2002
Prescott, Washington
where you located? how difficult would it be to possibly put a 151x16, or somethin of the kind under it for a little better floating? pm please, thanks

I
Dec 14, 2001
Archer, Idaho
This sled has performed flawlessly for 4 years since the install of the 999. I took it for a rip against all the big dawgs at my Afton ride a few years ago in DEEEEP pow, and with only a 144 it cleaned house!

B
Jul 6, 2001
Watrous, SK
This sled has performed flawlessly for 4 years since the install of the 999. I took it for a rip against all the big dawgs at my Afton ride a few years ago in DEEEEP pow, and with only a 144 it cleaned house!

All I'm lacking is being a "very advanced rider" and dropping 50lbs, right Slim? :D

M
Nov 26, 2007
Hey WANKER! What you gunna build after this? I think with a 162, this thing would be fun. I thought you put a 162 in there....? Maybe you should put a rack on the back, to haul a two four of Pilsner... heh heh

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
how many horsepower, i'm interested just sold mu 07 m1000 with about 195 hp, i love to climb the steep and deep i'm a little concerned how well the 144 does on the steep stuff

Premium Features