• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Pro shocks fit my Axys?

Feb 7, 2014
Can anyone confirm whether the Walker Evans clicker shocks on my 2015 Pro RMK chassis will fit my 2016 Pro Rmk Axys?
Thanks

bkpa

Premium Member
Mar 10, 2012
Hartford, S.D.
Maybe someone can chime in and help me here. I am looking at doing the same thing. I picked up a 17 carryover and was thinking of swapping my 2015 RMK LE 5/8" shaft shocks with resevoirs over to this sled. Here in SD we have logging roads and forest service trails and those shocks worked very well for that type of riding.

Is there a big difference in valving? Am I better to leave the 2017 stock setup? I have seen the TRS shock threads for the PROride chassis but nothing on Axys set ups. 220 lbs. with gear on.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Alaska
If your 17 has the regular non-res Pro RMK shocks you will be sorely disappointed. They are set up for a 95 pound grandma. The extra volume and stiffer spring of the res shocks makes a world of difference.

Yaeger34

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2015
St cloud mn
I put my raptor shocks from my 15 on the 17 and it actually seems like the shocks work better. The only shock I had to change was the rear shock. We just put a a different length eyelet on it and it worked perfect.

Premium Features