• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 TIMBERSLED ST AND 2012 YZ450F *****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
T
Feb 24, 2011
HILLS OF SOUTHWEST MONTANA
*************************SOLD BIKE AND KIT THANKS DELL*************************

I have 2013 Timbersled ST kit and 2012 YZ450F for sale. They bike is setup and ready to go, I have all the mods done for the air intake and I have a KTM thermostat installed. The bike also has a Rekluse Core EXP installed with the heavy duty spring kit and wedges. I have also changed the engine oil after every ride and the bike and kit have been very well maintained. If you are interested please PM me for a price or you can call me at 406-Six Zero Zero-3206. Located in Bozeman/Belgrade area. I have gotten a lot of questions about trading, I am sorry guys but I am not interested in trading unless it's cash money :)

STILL FOR SALE, if you are interested in just the kit or the bike I will sell them seperately PM me or call for a price

List of extras:
Air intake Mods
Rekluse Core EXP - with heavy duty springs and wedge kit
(I have the stock clutch parts that will go with the bike)
There is a high performance map tuned into the bike
Acerbis Rally III hand guards
KTM thermostat
Long brake line for handle bar mounted brake lever
Mountain Addiction fuel can
Timbersled tunnel bag
Also I have the original white front and rear fender that will go too

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
C
Mar 9, 2009
Swift Current, Sk
Please PM me a price.
Approx how many hours on bike/kit? Do you run the GYTR tuner? What mods have you done to air box? Does it come with tires/rims/parts to be turned back into Moto bike?
Thanks.

827revdog

Jun 18, 2008
michigan
Please PM me a price.
Approx how many hours on bike/kit? Do you run the GYTR tuner? What mods have you done to air box? Does it come with tires/rims/parts to be turned back into Moto bike?
Thanks.
Same questions as above

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

M
Feb 11, 2011
Grand Rapids, MI
price

Do you still have and how much for everything?

I have 2013 Timbersled ST kit and 2012 YZ450F for sale. They bike is setup and ready to go, I have all the mods done for the air intake and I have a KTM thermostat installed. The bike also has a Rekluse Core EXP installed with the heavy duty spring kit and wedges. I have also changed the engine oil after every ride and the bike and kit have been very well maintained. If you are interested please PM me for a price or you can call me at 406-Six Zero Zero-3206. Located in Bozeman/Belgrade area. I have gotten a lot of questions about trading, I am sorry guys but I am not interested in trading unless it's cash money :)

STILL FOR SALE, if you are interested in just the kit or the bike I will sell them seperately PM me or call for a price

List of extras:
Air intake Mods
Rekluse Core EXP - with heavy duty springs and wedge kit
(I have the stock clutch parts that will go with the bike)
There is a high performance map tuned into the bike
Acerbis Rally III hand guards
KTM thermostat
Long brake line for handle bar mounted brake lever
Mountain Addiction fuel can
Timbersled tunnel bag
Also I have the original white front and rear fender that will go too

Robster

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Sweden
Hi,

I want estimated hours on both MH-kit and bike. And of course your price for MH-kit separately and total price for both bike and kit.

Also need to know approx location of the kit for shipping/collect cost.

//Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features