• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Stealth Predator 3 Place Enclosed

Status
Not open for further replies.

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
Awesome 3 place enclosed snowmobile trailer. Fully insulated with interior lights and cabinet. Comes with spare. This is a full aluminum 7' x 23' trailer. Interior height is right at 6'. It is 7' x 18' plus the 5' V nose. Can carry 3 long track sleds, I've had 2 155's and 1 163 in it with no problem. Has 3 doors, rear ramp, front ramp and right side man door. Has and excessive amount of ski glides and traction bars. (well over $500 worth), Have owned this for almost 3 years and really only used it for storage, few trips from Denver to Winter Park but very limited road mileage. I'm in Denver, will travel a little if that helps.

Can't get pictures to load here anymore; here is CL ad

https://denver.craigslist.org/snw/d/2013-stealth-predator-3-place/6721346991.html

$7250 OBO

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
Trailer

Been some questions on this, rear door height is 67 1/2” in case you were trying to put a UTV in it. Really only built for 3 long track sleds, maybe 4 short tracks would fit but I haven’t done that. This trailer has the snow package, fully insulate, floor came with 10 year warranty. Has LED lights inside, floods on front and rear loading ramps, tons of built in tye down points, and tons of money spent on glides and traction pieces. Spent some time this week polish and waxing it. Taking offers, snow is on the way this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features