• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Camo Wraps for sled hood

Yaeger34

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2015
St cloud mn
Right. I have buddies who ride all black sleds (I admit they look nice) and wear black gear. I can't ever see them in the trees. I wear a orange jacket and everyone says they can see me across the valleys which is good news especially in a search and rescue situation. It is amazing I hit a tree pretty good last winter and my buddies drove by within 20ft about 3 times and still had a hard time finding me. And that is also why we are getting BCA link radios for this winter.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Right. I have buddies who ride all black sleds (I admit they look nice) and wear black gear. I can't ever see them in the trees. I wear a orange jacket and everyone says they can see me across the valleys which is good news especially in a search and rescue situation. It is amazing I hit a tree pretty good last winter and my buddies drove by within 20ft about 3 times and still had a hard time finding me. And that is also why we are getting BCA link radios for this winter.

I've always been a black and grey person with sleds too.
I bought the bright multicolored MotorFist Freeride.
This is the first season my buddies commented that they could that they could see where I was.
I'm not flashy or like to be that way.... But I'm growing into the idea that it's important to be visible on the hill.
My shredder will have a bright wrap on it next year too.

attachment.php

Screenshot_20180705-225051.jpg

Premium Features