• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Shipping

T

tranquillicer

Nov 27, 2007
Sask. Canada
So I been ordering up a few treats for me and my sled lately. Funny how some things get here real fast and others that you think would be quick are not.
I started off by trying to ease the anxiety a bit by ordering Boost 5 on Sept 28 and then wouldn't you know...MMM8 is available that day too so there goes another order. Two of my most favorite vids on the same day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Been toying with the idea of new rails for a while and pull the trigger on some Ice Age rails and an axle for my Nytro. Sept 30.
Have some cosmetic and some practicle(ya right)ideas, so a set of Mo Flow vents were ordered on Sept 29th.
Hardly have time to check my account balance and the Mo Flows show up(Oct 5th) Same day that I miss the UPS truck with my rails so they have to try again today and bingo....got them too.
Soooooo...my sled has all its xmas presents and I'm left out in the cold. Hey Greg/Brent.....I'M gettin old here!!!! You don't call them things teasers for nothing do you?
I guess my question is...My Ice Age gets the third degree with customs and brokerage etc, not sure about Mo Flow, and they both win the race to my door over a couple DVDs. What's the deal there?

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
So I been ordering up a few treats for me and my sled lately. Funny how some things get here real fast and others that you think would be quick are not.
I started off by trying to ease the anxiety a bit by ordering Boost 5 on Sept 28 and then wouldn't you know...MMM8 is available that day too so there goes another order. Two of my most favorite vids on the same day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Been toying with the idea of new rails for a while and pull the trigger on some Ice Age rails and an axle for my Nytro. Sept 30.
Have some cosmetic and some practicle(ya right)ideas, so a set of Mo Flow vents were ordered on Sept 29th.
Hardly have time to check my account balance and the Mo Flows show up(Oct 5th) Same day that I miss the UPS truck with my rails so they have to try again today and bingo....got them too.
Soooooo...my sled has all its xmas presents and I'm left out in the cold. Hey Greg/Brent.....I'M gettin old here!!!! You don't call them things teasers for nothing do you?
I guess my question is...My Ice Age gets the third degree with customs and brokerage etc, not sure about Mo Flow, and they both win the race to my door over a couple DVDs. What's the deal there?

Canadian customs is being very hit and miss lately. Classic example. We shipped two nearly identical items same day to two different people, but to the same business address. Box #1 arrives on time from the states to Canada within a week. Box #2 is stuck in customs for 3 weeks! Figure that one out.

T

Trax 2 Treadz

May 14, 2009
Medicine Hat, AB
www.trax2treadz.com
I second what 03rmking said. I had a package shipped from Denver, Colorado to Medicine Hat, Alberta. First Canada customs held the package for 3 weeks then shipped it to Ontario, California!!!!! I can see where Medicine Hat, AB and Ontario, CA could be confused:face-icon-small-dis Anyways another package was sent and it arrived in less than a week. We ship stuff all over Canada and the US one of the things I always do is get a tracking number that I pass on to our customers so that we each can see where the package is at.

H
Nov 26, 2007
Close to Mountains
Don't even get me started!!!!!:face-icon-small-fro
Order after order comes through no problem then for no reason "bang" order stuck in customs. You can rant and rave all you want, it won't do any good. I learned my lesson about 4 years ago "NEVER" call and ask questions!!! My paper work didn't go to the bottom of the pile, it went to the bottom drawer in the basement.
"5 " yes five weeks I waited.
Now I pay the brokerage company's to ask questions for me. About once a year some drug store cowboy doesn't like the paper work and then you wait!!
In the 1930's they called it extortion now it's called customs.

Premium Features