• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New member, idaho falls

BirdmanID

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2019
Idaho falls
Howdy guys and gals,

I've recently moved to idaho falls from the livingston area of MT. Been renting sleds in cooke the last 4 seasons and finally pulled the trigger on a '19 G4 850 165 this spring.

I've been riding a few times locally in the snake river range just starting to learn the area and hoping to find some people to ride with. I know it's late in the year, but i bet there's still a few riding days left! I can usually ride week days and some weekends, flexible work schedule. I have all the BC/avy gear and an open spot on my trailer, consider myself an intermediate rider. Though i am heading in for a wrist xray this week after a bum jump landing earlier in march, so i might not be riding much the rest of this year.

Anyway, just saying hi and hope everyone had a great season. I really appreciate the community and wealth of knowledge available here!
Cheers
Jeff

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Howdy guys and gals,

I've recently moved to idaho falls from the livingston area of MT. Been renting sleds in cooke the last 4 seasons and finally pulled the trigger on a '19 G4 850 165 this spring.

I've been riding a few times locally in the snake river range just starting to learn the area and hoping to find some people to ride with. I know it's late in the year, but i bet there's still a few riding days left! I can usually ride week days and some weekends, flexible work schedule. I have all the BC/avy gear and an open spot on my trailer, consider myself an intermediate rider. Though i am heading in for a wrist xray this week after a bum jump landing earlier in march, so i might not be riding much the rest of this year.

Anyway, just saying hi and hope everyone had a great season. I really appreciate the community and wealth of knowledge available here!
Cheers
Jeff

Welcome to the forums and hope your x-ray turns out better rather than worse!!

BirdmanID

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2019
Idaho falls
Thanks Chris, xrays didn’t show a break, but the pain is real. Brace for 2 weeks and if still painful, then MRI. But he said I can snowmobile if I can do it with the brace on! :face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features