• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gift Ideas for Girlfriend

T
Nov 30, 2007
Find lots of other good info on this site, so I thought I would give it a shot. Any body else having any luck with ideas for their's?

mrquick68

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2004
Kirkland, WA
My wife wants me to be happy over anything else in her life. So this year i got her a new turbo for MY M7 :D

Well, maybe that's wishful thinking...

Something to keep her warm always goes over well for me. New jacket, new gloves, cute hat. Stuff like that :p

C

cowkiller

Nov 26, 2007
Eugene Or.
Christmas Ideas for the little woman

Mr Quick is absolutly correct when he speak about keeping the wifey warm.
My wife NEEDS to be warm or neither of us is going to have any fun. And rightfully so. If I was cold all the time I would find another sport.
And the hat has to be "cute" that is the hard part.
I bought the wifey a pr. of really nice Arctic Cat coveralls. they fit her perfect except they were made with a "loose butt" for sitting. she has never worn them. All my riding buddies now ask her if their bibs make their "butts look big" I always get slugged in the arm.
Merry Christmas and be careful when buying for the wife.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Mine got some Klim gear last year. This year she was really simple. She asked for a few CDs (Mannheim Steamrollers:rolleyes: gift cert to Target and a massage! That is what she wanted!

Team Pigeon

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2006
Pass Creek, BC.
Massage, spa day
new red wine glasses and red wine to go with them. And not a $10 bottle.
down filled cabin booties
Carhartt now makes women's work wear. low rise bla bla. but in my experience, let chicks shop for their own clothing.
car starter
144 2.5" camo extreme track swap
ktm bike parts, or in my case, anything ktm related.

M

mtn_extreme

Nov 11, 2002
Nampa, Idaho
Is there a reason you posted this in the Arctic Cat Section? If she is a cat girl then get some new cat gear or Sledchick stuff.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Buying my wife an 08 M1000 with a t-sled rear (so the 08 rear can go on my 07), about an extra 20hp & pulling about 40lbs off it.

oh yeah, and a pair of socks!!!!

she'll LOVE the socks...

800Cat

Nov 27, 2007
Montana
I had to go with a digital camera so that she can have fun taking pictures of me (and us) in the powder. She was getting tired of the cheap one time use cameras. Like someone said before its always a safe bet to let the ladies shop for their own clothes. Good luck and have a safe and happy holidays.

Premium Features