• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 Front End or 2016 Clutching/Jackshaft/gears

2016 Front End or Clutching/Jackshaft/Gears

• Total voters

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Sorry no pics. Just take the torx screws holding the fuel pump on. Pull the pump and smart valves all out at once from gas tank. Pry the valve apart and take out the spring from mesh. I sprayed some brake cleaner through the mesh and blew it out w compressed air to make sure the mesh wasnt clogged. Then just slightly pull on the springs a bit to lengthen them. Doesnt take much.

E
Oct 21, 2008
flat lander MN
I will call he anyways but I may be better off dealing with a Canadian dealer if possible. Thanks for the tips though i appreciate it! Looking forward to getting this stuff started once i get my sled back from the dealer. Ive had some issues over a large part of last season with it having a low end bog that ruins days. I can get it cleared out but as soon as RPMs lower again it begins to completely load up again and go to what sounds like its on one cylinder. Dealer is having problems pin pointing the issue. Nothing showing on the computer.
My 14 started same **** at end of last season . has warranty then so brought it in . they attempted to tell me it was a belt I said BS they had slapped a new belt on and I needed a new spare so I went with it . same **** last time out . then they attempted to tell me it was because of my cat vented panels and snow dust. funny that it never happened on the trips west but in mashed potato in WI the snow dust is affecting clutching . yeah F U waconia cat.I will be tearing in to it this fall .

E
Oct 21, 2008
flat lander MN
I will call he anyways but I may be better off dealing with a Canadian dealer if possible. Thanks for the tips though i appreciate it! Looking forward to getting this stuff started once i get my sled back from the dealer. Ive had some issues over a large part of last season with it having a low end bog that ruins days. I can get it cleared out but as soon as RPMs lower again it begins to completely load up again and go to what sounds like its on one cylinder. Dealer is having problems pin pointing the issue. Nothing showing on the computer.
My 14 started same **** at end of last season . has warranty then so brought it in . they attempted to tell me it was a belt I said BS they had slapped a new belt on and I needed a new spare so I went with it . same **** last time out . then they attempted to tell me it was because of my cat vented panels and snow dust. funny that it never happens on the trips west but in mashed potato the snow dust is affecting clutching . yeah F U waconia cat.I will be tearing in to it this fall .could be my last cat for a bit

Allseasons

Premium Member
Feb 2, 2014
Rocky Mtn House AB
J janke

Have they checked the reeds? My dealership in Sundre say the oem reeds are brittle, corners break off often causing big issues. Warranted as well

Premium Features