• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trask Performance Etec 800 Turbo Kit

H

High Roller

Trask Performance, the company that brought real world turbo charging to the Harley market, has just unleashed a very serious turbocharger kit for the Ski Doo 800R E-TEC.
Based around a ceramic coated Garrett GT-2860 Super Modified turbo, the kit is a straight forward bolt on install. Designed to run on a completely stock engine. This kit is a low boost kit that will run on 91 octane pump gas. Developed by Trask specifically for this application, the unit interfaces with a sophisticated Trask engine management controller to provide "on call" gut wrenching performance while retaining reliability and all around ride ability.

Estimates on the Trask Ski Doo 800R is. - TBA.
Kit Includes:
Front Mount self oiling Turbo with an internal wastegate set @ 8.0lbs of boost
A High flow front mounted intercooler
Billet intake w/ secondary injectors and billet support bracket
Completely fits under factory plastics no modifications required

garrett.jpg Charger box.jpg oil tank.jpg P8250174.jpg P8310351.jpg P8310353-10.jpg P8310357-1.jpg

Last edited:
S

supraturbo

Banned
Sep 9, 2008
quebec canada
Stand alone controller with two injectors place in the throttle bodies. Extra fuel is deliver only under boost. Injectors are size to handle 150hp over stock, so will not have to be replace if the boost is turned up. Sorry for the delay.....

is it a fuel box, piggyback or a standalone ecu?can you adjust timming?overboost protection? thanks

H

High Roller

is it a fuel box, piggyback or a standalone ecu?can you adjust timming?overboost protection? thanks

Standalone controller only for the extra injectors. Does not adjust anything in the factory ecm. The controller reads boost and pulse timing from a factory injector. You can adjust how much fuel is added, and can delay or advance when the extra injectors come on under boost. Sorry for being so general but this is not my turbo kit just a reseller. Trask Performance has been building turbo kits for years, they have kits for harley, atv, utvs, and sleds. Also this is not the first turbo kit they have builded for sleds. Trask Performance will be at the Edmonton sled show, for those who can make it. Trask will have lots of stuff on display. And will answer all questions you have for them.

B

badass1000

Nov 27, 2007
Meridian, ID
what you are describing is generally referd to as a piggy back or secondary fuel controller. controls just the extra injectors. Stock ecu controls everything else.
A standalone ecu replaces the stock ecu and controlls all engine parameters. usually uses one big set of injectors but some can also control as many injectors as you want.

M
Mar 15, 2010
Langley
Sorry Trevor...they or I couldn't wait... hahaha... They were out this morning with it. Here's what I know:

Testing is complete. No issues at all, no trouble codes, flashing lights, etc. Extremely easy to install and tune. HP is in the low 200's on pump gas. Retail is $5395.99 CDN. Kits are in production and will be available December 1st. This is directly from RND Customs as they handle all the Trask snow products.

H

High Roller

No worries Mike.. But better news for the guys looking for the kit.. Cheaper then we there thinking.....

Sorry Trevor...they or I couldn't wait... hahaha... They were out this morning with it. Here's what I know:

Testing is complete. No issues at all, no trouble codes, flashing lights, etc. Extremely easy to install and tune. HP is in the low 200's on pump gas. Retail is $5395.99 CDN. Kits are in production and will be available December 1st. This is directly from RND Customs as they handle all the Trask snow products.

Last edited:
Premium Features