• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Buyer beware!

H

High Roller

Dave Called.

So, last night got a call from daves wife with a tracking number for my carbs. Today i got a call from Dave. He has 11 charges tubes getting builded by someone(twisted turbos but cant not be postive cause he didnt say that him self) he said it will probably be two weeks or better before they are done. Then he is going to start sending kits in the order they were bought. He will have one extra cause i did ask for my money back, due to all the things that happen. Hopefully i get the money back in a timely fashion.

Just a up date.

M
Nov 27, 2007
Vernal, UT
So, last night got a call from daves wife with a tracking number for my carbs. Today i got a call from Dave. He has 11 charges tubes getting builded by someone(twisted turbos but cant not be postive cause he didnt say that him self) he said it will probably be two weeks or better before they are done. Then he is going to start sending kits in the order they were bought. He will have one extra cause i did ask for my money back, due to all the things that happen. Hopefully i get the money back in a timely fashion.

Just a up date.

wow... Dave himself?

W

wy-doo

Just a up date.

Your money back Good luck!

M
Nov 27, 2007
Vernal, UT
UPDATE: Carbs recieved today. Dave is one step closer to making this right with me. Now if he would just call back with my money, all would be good with me. I will remove this thread, and hopefully he makes things right with all his customers and con't with new customers.

fedex has had my carbs in colorado for two days.
The tracking said the package said it left the same place two days in a row.
strange, eh?

D

dmkhnr

Nov 26, 2007
NV
I had an experience like this once (only $400), and after several months of run around, I finally called the local sheriff in his town. (I wan't going to fly into AZ for $400)
Sheriff took this very serously, and went down and knocked on the guys door to tell him he had better have a money order sent to me in 2 days.
Sure enough, I got my money back.

cacsrx1

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Highmore SD
Unglued is coming soon! Another day with no call back or answer. Wonder what the excuse will be this time. Awesome customer service, makes me want to order some more kits!:rolleyes:

I cant believe some of you guys haven't made Dave take a mandatory trip to the dentist.

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
dave called..... he and his wife are having a great time in the bahamas he said. he said they will be home next wed.

Leaf27

Premium Member
Oct 24, 2008
Sorry to hear that guy's are still waiting. After Dave's rant on another post, it sounded like everyone was going to be riding soon......

Premium Features