• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Etec turbo kits. What worked this season?

A

Aerocharger_Andrew

Dec 1, 2010
Overland Park, KS
www.Aerocharger.com
Sorry you never got a chance to ride a sled but we have numerous customers who have put 1K-3K miles on their sleds the last two years.

I would talk to Kurt at FasTrax/Union Bay. He has been turbocharging snowmobiles for years and has plenty of experience with the snow in the northwest.

253-848-0908

A

Aerocharger_Andrew

Dec 1, 2010
Overland Park, KS
www.Aerocharger.com
I was simply suggesting a dealer in his region. There have been hundreds of kits sold over the last two years which were installed by the end user. Only a small percentage of our kits are installed by dealers. The turbo system comes pre-programmed with a fuel map and includes recommendations for the clutch setup.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I know every mfg has customers that both love and hate the product. I saw that Silber had the same thing. Guys that just loved his kit and then there were guys that just had a continuous stream of problems. I am pretty sure this was my guys first turbo 2 stroke but they are really sharp and always did a great job for me. I just figured if they couldn't get it working well I would have had zero chance. I was also surprised that the Aerocharger guys didn't make sure the "demo" sled ran flawless, whatever it took to make it happen. Again, if I had problems what kind of pull would I as a single customer have?

S
Dec 4, 2007
Wow good reading. I got a 2013 Doo coming from my buddy Dev and been thinking turbo's and how I want one. I'm going to do Ski-doo or Polaris and post like this help's a lot. Reed's have always been a deal breaker on 2 strokes. I keep reading and make a call down the road. thanks to all that have posted.

Premium Features