• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Going price for a 2008 Turbo Nytro with the following specs?

R
Nov 28, 2007
Sioux City, IA
Hey guys, Wondering what the going price would be on 2008 Turbo Nytro with the items listed below. Sled is in good condition. Basically how much is this sled worth at a price where it would sell quickly?

Ulmer stage 1 turbo installed at 250 miles. Timbersled tunnel, Better boards, Timbersled lightweight front & rear suspension, Fox air shocks all the way around, Roetsh steel skid-plate, anti-stab kit, Ice age rails, 174" X 2.5" Camoplast track, Shockwave helix, left hand throttle, Billet idlers, full synthetic oils, custom bumpers, Avid extrovert drivers, boost gauge, air/fuel gauge, adjustable boost controller, Hi/low elevation fuel controller, power commander, lightweight battery kit, Skinz silencer, Fox float 2 shocks & Stud-boy dual carbides. 90 pounds removed from stock and many parts are powder coated Yamaha blue. Usually run 5-8 pounds of boost, never gone any higher than 10 pounds.

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
Yep...I was just talking to my dad about this today. You can pick up an amazing sled for 1/3 of the money that was put into it. My sled is more mod than not at this point and I don't think I would ask more than 8k if I really wanted to sell it.

Sent from my Commando

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
How many miles total? How does it run? Not just start up and idle in the shop. Do you have any knowledge from someone you trust who has ridden it or ridden with it in the mountains? 8-9 seems really light, guy could part it out for more than that easily but that is a hassle. If it's a runner 10,000 still seems like a great deal. I am looking at a sled with less mods but has an MCXpress 270 kit which is running phenomenally and I am going to offer him 11.

R
Nov 28, 2007
Sioux City, IA
How many miles total? How does it run? Not just start up and idle in the shop. Do you have any knowledge from someone you trust who has ridden it or ridden with it in the mountains? 8-9 seems really light, guy could part it out for more than that easily but that is a hassle. If it's a runner 10,000 still seems like a great deal. I am looking at a sled with less mods but has an MCXpress 270 kit which is running phenomenally and I am going to offer him 11.

1200 miles 800 on it since the mods. Never seen it perform. Planning on making a trade for it just want to make sure I am not going to lose money if I need to turn around and sell it. Coincidentally it ended up being owned by one of the plant managers at the big company I work for so I dont feel that he would rip me off.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
You will lose money on it, no one treads water on a sled deal. I always know that going in but figure the fun I get has a cost. Just don't want that cost to be too high. What are you going to offer him? I have a hard time chiseling guys too hard on deals. Saving 10% on a deal isn't what makes or breaks it for me. Even in business I try and leave some win for the other side too.

R
Nov 28, 2007
Sioux City, IA
You will lose money on it, no one treads water on a sled deal. I always know that going in but figure the fun I get has a cost. Just don't want that cost to be too high. What are you going to offer him? I have a hard time chiseling guys too hard on deals. Saving 10% on a deal isn't what makes or breaks it for me. Even in business I try and leave some win for the other side too.

Pics coming

Last edited:

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
If it's a straight up trade you are getting an awesome deal.

R
Nov 28, 2007
Sioux City, IA
Well its officially mine

2012-08-09_19-11-44_744.jpg

smwizzz

Lifetime Membership
May 6, 2008
Ft McMurray, AB
Awesome!!!

You are now a member of the Yammy club bro!!! Not sure what that means exactly... maybe longer arms and bigger muscles lol... still a turbo Yammy is pretty much in a class of it's own and so are their owners. Some of us have other sleds for the non yammy days, but we always go back to the monster!!! Don't be discouraged if you struggle for awhile... most likely we all did. I know I did. I am a small guy who likes to push it hard and I still had a difficult time with it for a time. Once you learn the ride, you will have a tough time going back!!!

Enjoy!!!

Premium Features