• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where are all the chute slayin Yammi vids?

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Gimme a couple weeks, starting next week. :face-icon-small-hap
Been a quiet year !! I got some good Bullpen action from last weekend from JP. May get around to putting it up soon..

sledfvr

Lifetime Membership
Apr 7, 2008
NW MT
Sounds good Duke. I've been wanting to see NM's new sled run. I've been hitting some pretty good ones around here and barely made a few last wknd, but no video. Our chutes just aren't as big as what Canada has.

sledfvr

Lifetime Membership
Apr 7, 2008
NW MT
I was afraid everyone was riding Pro's now. They sure make a nice sled for a woman to ride, nice and easy to throw around.:rockon:

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
Yamafest is around the corner, I will be there rockin the t nytro and I dont plan on leaving anything on the table if I get the suspension dialed in time, hopefully get the helmet cam working for some footage

W

Winter Nutz

Jan 3, 2012
Cranbrook BC
a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net
I got 2 new vids up. One of monster in dec and one with all yamahas then a climb up the 90. If anyone has not seen them search my username in YouTube. Kelly14016 I would post it myself but I am on my iPhone right now
And I will also be at yamafest filming/riding

B

BOOSTIN-BAYOU

Mar 26, 2011
layton UT
tonys grove

watch

Last edited:

Nytroboost

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2011
That's my sled. Nothing real special I guess. It a big boost alpine kit with 174"

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
That's my sled. Nothing real special I guess. It a big boost alpine kit with 174"

Thing looks like a runner and some nice riding too:face-icon-small-coo

How much boost you running? What fuel controller?

What skid are you running? Looks like its setup perfect for my ridding front will come up just right amount to manuever easy but yet not to much. Wish I had mine setup like that

Premium Features