• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Low windshield SWB

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
I cut my stocker down and it looked so terrible on the PRO that I threw it in the junk pile. Ordered in a rush one and it's a lot better. There certainly is nothing there but a little better look. Sorry no photo for a few days as I'm at XMAS and that sled is waiting at the base of the testing grounds:face-icon-small-hap.

J

jstahmann

Oct 6, 2009
Orem, UT
Here's a Rush windshield on my Pro. I think it looks much better than the stock one cut down.

ProRMK1.JPG

Bigrock33

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
I cut my stocker down and it looked so terrible on the PRO that I threw it in the junk pile. Ordered in a rush one and it's a lot better. There certainly is nothing there but a little better look. Sorry no photo for a few days as I'm at XMAS and that sled is waiting at the base of the testing grounds:face-icon-small-hap.

I really am not all that concerned about how it looks:face-icon-small-win - cut mine down so it does not interfere with handguards. After all, who the he!! sees it when there is snow piling up over the hood and over the windshield!:face-icon-small-hap

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK
I cut mine down the other day, mine was interfering when I would roll it to get it unstuck. Anyways not sure if I like it or not, but its a little different. Anyways here is a pic. Looks better in person IMO.

c062a375.jpg

6ddf19d7.jpg

a0603cb3.jpg

Premium Features