• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ulmer Turbo // NW Turbo Nytro

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Anyone thats running the NW turbo/Ulmer racing turbo setup for the nytro do you ever wish you had went with a bigger system? Im really starting to contimplate getting one of these kits. I was first set on getting the impulse Pump gas kit but i dont think id ever take it over 12lbs of boost. Granted ive yet to ride a boosted sled so who knows, but 240hp seems more then enough for the type of riding i do. My Cahonnas aren't big enough for me to do some narly chute climbing. So anyone have any regrets with these kits or are they pretty happy. Thanks in advance.

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
got one on mine...have NO desire to ahve more power...Have not found a thing yet that needs more than what I have...

the world flattens out at north of 180 HP...at 200HP you would think the world was flat (except that tingling feeling after ripping up a hill at 50+ MPH), north of 220 HP....what hill?

S
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, UT
I have a N W turbo kit it seems to work really well (I only have one ride on it). And the customer service at Ulmer racing is next to none Allen is awesome to work with.

Premium Features