• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How do you take off these hoods on the new pro's?

S

snopro_ac

Oct 17, 2009
Two star heads where the steering post enters the hood at, two push pins at each corner at the back of the hood towards the top and the front just slides forward to come off

B
Dec 3, 2007
Rogers, MN
One plastic push-pin on each side at the far back corners of the hood. In this pic look directly above the oil filler just left of the side panel retainer clip.

1129683412_bWVEk-L.jpg

Rob

S

snopro_ac

Oct 17, 2009
The bolts are right in front of your gauge holding down a flat plastic piece on the front side of the steering post right where the post turd under the hood

B
Dec 3, 2007
Rogers, MN
so its just that pin on each side and the 2 bolts on each side above the engine?

Those two pins plus the two bolts on the flat plate just in front of the bars. Then you disconnect the wiring harness, lift the hood a bit slide the hood towards the front and the front will unhook itself. No other bolts or connections to remove.

Watch for where the plastic tabs go around the rear edges of the hood so you get get them back in place correctly.

Rob

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
hey thanks for the vid guys. And **** u AKSNOWRIDER

now why would you have to say that?..it was a simple joke..and honestly..any dealer who told me not to ever remove the hood on my sled...wouldnt be my dealer....hope your hood removal goes good for ya...

Premium Features