• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

will 2010 better boards fit

mike taylor

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
pow Country CO
can Anyone tell me if last years,Better boards for the 163 dragon fit on the pro ride? I had one set we didnt put on before it got traded in.
they are the black full length polaris dragon boards.
ROB are you out there? :face-icon-small-hap

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I'm not positive and Rob should chime in at some point. But, I can tell you that his new boards are better because the cleats are a little lower so that your feet are no longer riding above the outside rail. That is huge IMO.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
yep the boards on this sled are the same as you should have..p#0069B
site_sled_4.jpg

They work great!

On the new PRO the rear suspension bracket is in a slightly different position so the aluminum shows through the rear hole a bit more then on the IQ RAW. On our actual PRO model we simply moved that hole and cleat slightly further back because I like stuff to be dead on excellent. We also have other guys like Burandt who didn't want that rear cleat and hole. It's so small that it doesn't evacuate any snow it's just for traction only. So basically the footbed is all the same it's just the position of the brackets that makes things different. We now have 6 versions that fit all of the IQ 155-163and PRO universally. (the common aspect is we now have what I think is the perfect hole, cross bar structure, cleat height, cleat angle) In 2010 we went to this known performance conclusion on everyone of our designs. MOO BETTER!

Now 100% our 2010 version of hole openings and cleat patterns ARE absolutely AWESOME. They flat out just WORK! Comfortable, super strong, and evacuate maximum snow without any danger or sacrefice to your buggy or yourself. You combine this known performance aspect of design with our proprietary coatings, chosen metal, and manufacturing process and that is why you see Better Boards are the ultimate choice. brap brap :boink:

A

aebsledder

Jan 16, 2008
Gallatin Valley
Better boards vs stock in the deep?

I'm not positive and Rob should chime in at some point. But, I can tell you that his new boards are better because the cleats are a little lower so that your feet are no longer riding above the outside rail. That is huge IMO.

So how do you like them on your pro? Did you ride it in deep snow when you did not have better boards? Quite honestly my stock ones have worked just fine in the snow conditions I have rode in. I am having a really tough time hacking into my new sled when the stock ones seem to be working fine. If however they work way better in the deep I would be willing to put them on. Right now they are just sitting in my garage giving me a guilt trip.

mike taylor

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
pow Country CO
yep the boards on this sled are the same as you should have..p#0069B
site_sled_4.jpg

They work great!

On the new PRO the rear suspension bracket is in a slightly different position so the aluminum shows through the rear hole a bit more then on the IQ RAW. On our actual PRO model we simply moved that hole and cleat slightly further back because I like stuff to be dead on excellent. We also have other guys like Burandt who didn't want that rear cleat and hole. It's so small that it doesn't evacuate any snow it's just for traction only. So basically the footbed is all the same it's just the position of the brackets that makes things different. We now have 6 versions that fit all of the IQ 155-163and PRO universally. (the common aspect is we now have what I think is the perfect hole, cross bar structure, cleat height, cleat angle) In 2010 we went to this known performance conclusion on everyone of our designs. MOO BETTER!

Now 100% our 2010 version of hole openings and cleat patterns ARE absolutely AWESOME. They flat out just WORK! Comfortable, super strong, and evacuate maximum snow without any danger or sacrefice to your buggy or yourself. You combine this known performance aspect of design with our proprietary coatings, chosen metal, and manufacturing process and that is why you see Better Boards are the ultimate choice. brap brap :boink:

Thanks Rob,
YOU are Correct about your boards they are the shizzle been on every sled i have had since 06: They flat out rocked on my IQ's
putting boards on tonight thanks again

Premium Features