• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Oil consumption...low?

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
I've already written Polaris complaining about the lack of oil consumption on my new Pro...to no response.

It's complete bull****....I mean, I just bought a whole case of VES and its gonna take me years to burn that stuff at this rate!

Not happy at all

X2... I just bought 10 gallons of it. Good thing I can also use it on my wife's sled. Guess she's just gonna have to ride more.

S

snopro_ac

Oct 17, 2009
I've already written Polaris complaining about the lack of oil consumption on my new Pro...to no response.

It's complete bull****....I mean, I just bought a whole case of VES and its gonna take me years to burn that stuff at this rate!

Not happy at all

lmao

OnlyPolaris

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2009
Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada
rode our demo pro the past weekend and it barely used any oil in 100 miles. seems like oil and gas consumption are way low compared to previous years. i also noticed that the oil light will come on when the tank has alot of oil in it. but it only does it when the sled in on an incline. So it could have something to do with where the sensor is located in the oil resevior.

Premium Features