• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

$6 gauge cage

snoluver

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2007
I was thinking i'm going to slap a piece of pet screen in there and call it a finished product.

B
Dec 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
No, they are like 34 bucks powdercoated and shipped. I just put mine on.

There are several guys selling there kits. There is a member here in CO that sells them for $34 and then there is a member (madsigntist) that sells them for $60 shipped color matched. I have his and it looks great. I havent had a chance to install it yet but the fit and finnish is good. Then there is wildchilds design for around $100 and then there is the AMP cage thats way to expensive

W

wildchild

Jul 4, 2001
lumby
HTML:
Then there is wildchilds design for around $100

I sell the 08-10 for 85.00 canadian shipped, comes powder coated, adjustable, stainless hardware and mesh to keep the snow from piling up around the steering post and linkages . Also when you remove the bracket and reinstall the gauge back in to the stock postion the holes for the guage bracket are covered.
attachment.php

C
Nov 27, 2007
Saskatchewan
HTML:
Then there is wildchilds design for around $100

I sell the 08-10 for 85.00 canadian shipped, comes powder coated, adjustable, stainless hardware and mesh to keep the snow from piling up around the steering post and linkages . Also when you remove the bracket and reinstall the gauge back in to the stock postion the holes for the guage bracket are covered.

Just a plug for wildchilds relocation kit. I installed his on my 07 (with the BIG gauge) and it looks great. Wish I would have known when I ordered it that I'd have to move my EGT and O2 gauges to the hood...think he sells a bracket for this.

I

itsadrug

$32 Speedo Bracket

This is the bracket we sell for the '08+ SnoPro for $32 and we ship free to the lower 48. CNC machined, Stainless screws, and the bracket weighs 4.0 oz. Black powder coated. Very solid, will not twist or move. Brackets for the standard gage and '07 are within days of being available. PM or email info@peakdesignworks.com

snoluver

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2007
Update!

After a few rides and a few roll overs I am confident to say my home made gauge cage is working out just fine. No vibration, it has not twisted or moved in the slightest, and as stated servived several roll overs without issue. I did add screen and have had no issues with snow either.

later

Premium Features