• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

White peice that holds side pannels closed.

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon

What is this part called? I need to order some other stuff and lost this in the powder last week somewhere. Trying to order stuff in one shot but not sure how to find this on ski doo's webpage.

Its for my 2014 Summit SP

4nite

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 14, 2009
Wyoming
It is called a clip, there is a L&R go to store.skidoo.com. go too parts , click on year, model, then hood windowshield console!

diggler

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Kalispell, MT
be sure to get the right ones, they made 2 different style of clips that go on your side panels. a round one and a automotive looking style clip

brandon227

Lifetime Membership
Nov 3, 2010
North East Wyoming
It is a clip. If yours is a 14 get the clips for a 13 or 15. The 14 clips would pop open when they hit above 60 degrees in the shop. Or at least mine did. Dealer replaced with 13 clips and problem solved. The clips would stay shut when cold though

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
It is a clip. If yours is a 14 get the clips for a 13 or 15. The 14 clips would pop open when they hit above 60 degrees in the shop. Or at least mine did. Dealer replaced with 13 clips and problem solved. The clips would stay shut when cold though

My friends '14 would pop open, because ski'doo installed them upside down.

On my '14 they never popped open.

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
14's had a different one than the 13 summits and there is an updated part for them the 14 new style uses a ribbed pin and holds way better.. The original 14 ones were installed the correct way from the factory but hold ALOT better if you flip them over. The problem with flipping them is in really cold weather they were hard to get to pop open. BRP was replacing the pin and the ring with updated ones under warranty if they were popping out on 14's which most of them did! Make sure you get the newer updated ones, they work lots better!

Premium Features