• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Marathon Decks TRUCKBOSS TRUCK DECK 7FT OR 8 FT

2012 Marathon Decks TRUCKBOSS TRUCK DECK 7FT OR 8 FT

Sale Price:$3,999.00
•Year: 2012
•Manufacturer: Marathon Decks
•Model: TRUCKBOSS TRUCK DECK 7FT OR 8 FT
•Primary Color: BLACK
•Condition: Excellent
•Title: Clean

IN STOCK NOW
FROM UPTOWN TO DOWNTOWN AND EVERYWHERE IN BETWEEN!
In 7 or 8 foot lengths, and comes with a foldable ramp!

FOUR SEASONS SPORTS CENTER

Address
1600 E SAINT PATRICK ST
RAPID CITY, SD 57703

Contact
Phone: (605) 342-1110
Fax: (605) 341-5152

Picture1.jpg DSCN0883.jpg

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
dumb question but how does it work without superglides on the expandable sides? Won't the carbides toast the aluminum or can you put it on them?

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
What comes with the deck? Free install? Will 8 ft work on 6.5 bed? Seems price is getting cheaper.

What comes with the deck? Free install? Will 8 ft work on 6.5 bed? Seems price is getting cheaper.

TRUCKBOSS 8 works on a 6.5' bed, the deck will always stick out past the bumper (See Photo of White Chevy) .

Most customers will mount a TRUCKBOSS 7 on a 6.5' bed so they can use it year round without affecting their trailer hauling ability (See Photo of White Ford).

If our customer has long track sleds, they usually purchase an extension (See Photo of Grey Chevy)

A Track Bar (http://frankensled.com/index.php/track-bar/track-bar.html) is a handy accessory to securely tie down long track snowmobiles on a TRUCKBOSS without an extension

I don't know what Four Seasons Powersports includes with this sale, the listed price for a TRUCKBOSS 7 is $4395 + $305 Carbide Protection Kit (for snowmobile use).

Chev Crew Shortbox 8 on 6.5.JPG GMC 2500 HD 2 with Extension.jpg Ford Superduty Crew Shortbox.JPG

oregonfarmer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
La Grande, Oregon
Do you guys have any extensions for the classic marathon decks in stock or the ability to build one? I have a 7 ft deck and need an extension on it.

Do you guys have any extensions for the classic marathon decks in stock or the ability to build one? I have a 7 ft deck and need an extension on it.

Unfortunately we do not have the material or the time to manufacture classic decks/classic deck parts anymore. Your best chance of finding an extension would be ebay, kijiji, or snowmobile forum classifieds.

Dec 3, 2007
Boston, Mass.
TRUCKBOSS 8 works on a 6.5' bed, the deck will always stick out past the bumper (See Photo of White Chevy) .

Most customers will mount a TRUCKBOSS 7 on a 6.5' bed so they can use it year round without affecting their trailer hauling ability (See Photo of White Ford).

If our customer has long track sleds, they usually purchase an extension (See Photo of Grey Chevy)

A Track Bar (http://frankensled.com/index.php/track-bar/track-bar.html) is a handy accessory to securely tie down long track snowmobiles on a TRUCKBOSS without an extension

I don't know what Four Seasons Powersports includes with this sale, the listed price for a TRUCKBOSS 7 is $4395 + $305 Carbide Protection Kit (for snowmobile use).

Also don't forget you'll need a pair of super clamps and SC D-rings to properly secure the sled to the deck. That's an additional $375 bringing the total to just over $5K for snowmobile use!!!

A

AndyL

Dec 4, 2009
Longview, WA
I purchased the 6' one and couldn't be happier. This is my 3rd season with my truck boss and I have taken it through hell and back. Yes they are a lot of money (I paid 4250 shipped with everything) and the fit and finish are top notch. Only down sides are the ramp and the carbide protecters on the slide outs. The ramp bends pretty easy. Having a 6" lift doesn't help the ramp angle so the last 3 rungs are bowed. As far as the protecters on the slide outs I had to screw mine into the aluminum, looks like they fixed that. Down side with protecters on is if the sides are pushed in, it will freeze if any moisture gets in between them making it a pita to side out. Overall I would buy one again if I were in the market for one hands down.

Premium Features