• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

updates

H
Mar 6, 2011
Colorado
Called my dealer and asked about my update and was told he didnt have part numbers yet. Is he full of it or..... let me know please. seems like some guys are getting theres done.

I

izzni

Mar 22, 2009
Vadnais Heights
The part numbers exist, he just doesn't have them entered in his point of sale system. Tell him to get off his lazy ***, look up the part numbers, and update your sled before it is too late for you to get the warranty extension.

Also, thank him for trying to **** you over on your warranty extension, then take your sled somewhere else to have the update done.

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
ac%20updates.JPG

H
Mar 6, 2011
Colorado
:face-icon-small-froSo I was able to get my sled into my dealer on novemerber 10th. they pulled it open 8 days later to perform the recalls and found my upper and lower gears where cracked. ok no big deal right. upper gear was back ordered until the 25th (thank god there is no snow). So they get my gears and they finally get around to working on it today!!!! I guess they happened to miss that there where some other parts that had become ovaled some how. so now its another four days to get parts plus it gets thrown back to the end of the line to be worked on. Maybe I'll get my sled back from recalls the same day it got delivered last year weeks late! I'll be on the wifes 700 Dragon until.
:sorry:had to Bi*ch.

Premium Features