• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Timbersled products

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
I know this is an old thread, but anyway, I have to agree with the above. My recent dealings with Timbersled have been awesome. They are a very customer oriented business and I'm sure I've tried their patience with all of my questions. I currently have 38" Bark Busters on my 09 700 RMK and just received my Mtn Tamer (minus the shocks) for installation this summer when I save up enough to order the Float2 shocks from them.

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
I know this is an old thread, but anyway, I have to agree with the above. My recent dealings with Timbersled have been awesome. They are a very customer oriented business and I'm sure I've tried their patience with all of my questions. I currently have 38" Bark Busters on my 09 700 RMK and just received my Mtn Tamer (minus the shocks) for installation this summer when I save up enough to order the Float2 shocks from them.

I have 3 mtn. tamers and continually am more impressed. This year I am using zbroz EXIT shocks and there is NO comparison to floats! I don't know if you have looked into them or have experience with them, but I would definitely recommend them. I would be happy to answer any questions you have about my experience with them and the floats. Feel free to pm me or pose any questions here.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
yep..i love timbersled...and the exciting part is all their r and d on the snowbikes is an added bonus that we will get more benefits from for sleds even though the sled technology was the first step for the bike

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
I have 3 mtn. tamers and continually am more impressed. This year I am using zbroz EXIT shocks and there is NO comparison to floats! I don't know if you have looked into them or have experience with them, but I would definitely recommend them. I would be happy to answer any questions you have about my experience with them and the floats. Feel free to pm me or pose any questions here.

I have considered them, but I'm also looking at cost. I've not heard of any thing bad about the Exit shocks, but with doing the SLP 777 kit, the Bark Buster kit, the Mtn Tamer, and powder coating the tunnel/bulk head, they aren't in the budget. Besides, going from the cheap shock setup that comes on the RMKs, the Floats & Mtn Tamer are going to be a huge improvement.

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
i agree the exits are the best.... BUT, if you can't afford them you can't afford them... :( (save your pennies for an upgrade next summer perhaps??)

but yes, listen to set up advice allen has for the floats.... although the exits will give you a better ride allen does have a lot of experience testing with the floats as well and can get those feeling really great for you!

Enjoy!!

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
oh, and I thought this was a different thread... this is a props thread?? man you don't see enough of those out there! Thanks for passing on the good word about good service you got; I've always had the same experience from a company that really love the sport and all that's involved with it!!

Premium Features