• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1967 GMC 1/2 ton

S
Nov 26, 2007
Everett, Wa.
Just curious about the value of a truck I am thinking of selling since I no longer have time to do anything with it and have to many vehicles, oh and my wife wants another car so you know who will win this one. It is a 1967 GMC 1/2 ton 350 auto. It has a full rear window, not the small one. It has 69,000 original miles. It is cammed and fuel injected with a weiand manifold.
It is a very straight vehicle with two rust areas I know of. I was going to transfer most of the stuff to my 69 3/4 ton four wheeler with serious floor rust but I no longer have the energy or area to do it. I was thinking it should be a 3 grand vehicle. Any ideas. Swampy

D

DOO DAWG

Dec 9, 2007
Arlington Wa. USA
Have you tried going to www67-72chevytrucks.com and looking around??
Here's a link. Got 2300 for the old 72 there. Would you have given that? All it takes is to find the right person and this site has about the best chance of finding them. I believe you're at the low end at 3K

www.67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php

Last edited:
Well for starters its a 67, thats vintage by N.A.D.A standards, anything over 40 years is a vintage vehivle.. my dad resto'd a 67 chev and he put a 5k price tag on it on ebay, after the auction it went for 12k.. to the right person its priceless thats for sure.. alot of collectors out there! We currntly finished a 1947 Diamond T Ford (old grain hauler) completely cherried, powder coated frame and suspension components, bombshell red paintjob, Skinnerz interior, 360 w/blower, dual holley carbs, dual exhaust w/ flowmaster 70 series aggressor, vintage wheels, militay style tires (deuce and a half) stained the deck, mounted a winch where the spare would go on a newer vehicle, and we had an appraisor come and he said to the right person its worth well over 120K!!!! Collectors pay the best, shoot for that target market

S
Nov 26, 2007
Everett, Wa.
The Fuel Injection is Holley,The interior package is old. Seat will need to be redone but is usable. Not much else in the cabs of these older trucks.Swampy:D:beer;

What kind of FI system is on it?
What interior package?

You're probably pretty close in the 3g range, nice truck, I'm going to be finishing my dropped 69' C-20 with a stroked 396 this summer, well.....hopefully!

G

Gimpster

Lil off topic, had one of those in high school as a back up to my 69 firebird.
That old truck with the 3 on the tree and a 307 (3 0h nuthin') was a master at one wheel burnouts.... until I spun off the spider pin in the rear end, hehehe

----- Gimpster -----

D

Dano702

Dec 15, 2007
Sin City
Is it a short box , and did it come with factory A/C? Those are the things that would make it worth the $$$ . Besides the rare small back window.

I am still working on mine , i found a rust free small rear window 67 A/c cab after years of searching. It is going to be a 69 short box 2 wheel drive with the 67 cab a 6 speed stick and a Rat . And about 30 other things i dont have time to list . It was my high school ride , and it is getting a new lease on life.:beer;

Last edited:
Premium Features