• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Grizzly Lodge

Thread Rating
2.00 star(s)

Smoke Show

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2008
Fort Nelson, BC
just me or is this picture not working?

working now.... sorry must have been my computer.

Last edited:

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Place looks sweet with some good riding. How is the summit compared to the Polaris from what you saw?

The axys is a nice sled for those that like how it rides, it does some things very well, I do not like the way they ride and one thing is for sure, the summit and axys do things completely different...I do not spend much time on them as I am not interested in one and would need to put in a lot of time to learn how to ride them, the same goes with someone coming from an axys to a summit, will take a bunch of time, unless your thinking of switching then either way it is just a time waster...I would rather ride what I have always ridden and brings me fun. Adam felt the same way, he rides a polaris axis, and loves it, ridding the summit was very foreign to him, and it did not take long for us to switch back.

Old Scud-doo

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2007
Middle Montana
Just switched to a 16 T3 from Polaris this year. I agree. They are very different animals. Not so much when just pointing and shooting on a trail but side hilling and climbing requires different body placement. Still working on that :) I would not want to try to switch back and forth. It seems the Ski-doo likes to be ridden with feet a little further back than the Polaris. Just my 2 cents. The Ski-doo is a great sled with tons of power but it isn't the lightest sled and that's ok with me.

R
Oct 10, 2014
Same here..Rode a buddys 15 pro for a bit last year and felt very odd to me. Im sure I could get used to it after a half day, but what was the sense.

Premium Features