• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Skidoo XP/XM/XS Front Bumper Bul74

B
Apr 13, 2015
BackwoodsBMP back and better than ever! Check out website for updates! New Blog to keep everyone updated.

Developing pictures to come with opening sales there will be customer photos and configurations to post!

Let us know what you think!

The Bul74 is BackwoodsBMP's newly released Skidoo Model Bumper. Limited Production, Limited Release, the Bul74 has an oversized bullnose, with precisions CNC 1/4inch protective plating. Able to transfer the high energy of an impact into a lifting action the Bul74 is the difference between calling your dealership, or enjoying the rest of your weekend.

Lets face it. The world is unpredictable, our seasons are short. Protect your investment and expect the unexpected.

Screen Shot 2015-12-27 at 4.15.21 PM.jpg

B
Apr 13, 2015
Quick info!

Hello guys!

Sorry for the delayed response. As a newer company we are trying to grab insight of fellow snowmobiles on our ideas.

The two most recent bumpers are for Polaris and skidoo. We do free shipping, and custom powdercoating with each order!

We also have a rear bumper design coming out to help both skidoo and Polaris strengthen their tunnels!

Since sales have just begun more pictures of sleds with out products will be coming up!

Thanks for your time!

-BWB

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Rear bumper to strengthen xm tunnel needed. Just tweaked my tunnel due to skinz bumper being to short (stops 3 inches short of boards). Please build one that extends well above boards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
When will the xm rear bumper be available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features