For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Youth Sleds Includes all Polaris Dragon/XC 120, Arctic Cat Z120, Ski-Doo Mini-Z, 340cc Polaris Indy Lights, Arctic Cat 340s, Yamaha Bravos, Yamaha Scoots / Sports

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2019, 02:57 PM
Currently: Not set.
SpencerA has a reputation beyond reputeSpencerA has a reputation beyond reputeSpencerA has a reputation beyond reputeSpencerA has a reputation beyond reputeSpencerA has a reputation beyond reputeSpencerA has a reputation beyond reputeSpencerA has a reputation beyond reputeSpencerA has a reputation beyond reputeSpencerA has a reputation beyond reputeSpencerA has a reputation beyond reputeSpencerA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Best skis for The 200’s

Are the C&A the only after market option for these sleds? What are you guys running? Or are stock fine?

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 02-20-2019, 12:51 AM
Currently: Hooray for Snow!
Escmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Stock

I left my scoot with the stock skis. I think they work just great. Others will argue for a larger ski for more float. I will argue back that the bigger ski with more float just makes it harder for the kids to learn how to sidehill and powder turn on it. So then it seems to just become an issue of what your personal priorities are.

I'm still yet to see any videos of any kids out there with aftermarket skis rallying the heck out of them any better than my kid with the stock skis, so for now, I'm unconvinced that it would be worth spending a dime on.

Old 02-20-2019, 07:43 AM
MODERATOR: Premium Member
Idcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond reputeIdcatman3 has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escmanaze View Post
I left my scoot with the stock skis. I think they work just great. Others will argue for a larger ski for more float. I will argue back that the bigger ski with more float just makes it harder for the kids to learn how to sidehill and powder turn on it. So then it seems to just become an issue of what your personal priorities are.

I'm still yet to see any videos of any kids out there with aftermarket skis rallying the heck out of them any better than my kid with the stock skis, so for now, I'm unconvinced that it would be worth spending a dime on.
We put a set of stock M-series skis on ours. Maybe helps a little with float, didn't seem to hurt anything.

However, we had them sitting on the shelf, it took 10 minutes and no money to try. I wouldn't spend money on it. The stock ones seemed fine. They're a great improvement over the older 120 skis.

'04 1M 1500 162" Challenger Extreme, M8 rear suspension, Custom jetting, clutching and gearing

Old 02-25-2019, 05:52 PM
SpencerA has a reputation beyond reputeSpencerA has a reputation beyond reputeSpencerA has a reputation beyond reputeSpencerA has a reputation beyond reputeSpencerA has a reputation beyond reputeSpencerA has a reputation beyond reputeSpencerA has a reputation beyond reputeSpencerA has a reputation beyond reputeSpencerA has a reputation beyond reputeSpencerA has a reputation beyond reputeSpencerA has a reputation beyond repute

Five year old loved her new 200. Stock skis are fine. I didn’t know about the sensor in the throttle. What a pain that was all weekend.

Old 02-26-2019, 02:19 PM
Currently: Hooray for Snow!
Escmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond repute
Default throttle fix

Here is the fix for the throttle. 2 different methods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLXJhnQC4Gs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2x3GZjQWLI

I like the second one better, but I couldn't get the throttle off so I just did the first one. I'll try again later to do the second one.