• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lookin' for some ridin' buds

My son in law and I ride in Wright County, just west of the TC, and we'd like to hook up with some like-minded riders this winter. I'm 49 and ride a 98 ZR600, kinda new to the sport (not enough snow in Oklahoma, hahaha) and he's 31, been riding since he could reach the bars, and currently pilots an F7. His house is right on the trail in Hanover, so we usually launch from there, although we can trailer 'em, too, if you have good places to ride.

Not looking to hook up with bar hoppers or 911 calls waiting to happen, but I like to take video of our rides to make into movies, so not looking for putters, either.

Sound good? LMK!

M

minet

Nov 26, 2007
im in minnetrista, but i get out to annandale where my dad lives.
i ride all over between minnetrista to buffalo to youngamerican and bell plaine and i leave from my place ussauly..
if we have a storm coming around im one of the first to break trail every major storm. so if your ready to go when it snows i can send you a note. cant wait for the weekend ,, to get off work or whatever though lol

Premium Features