• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim 2XL Valdez parka project Easy fix

A

_AJ_

Nov 27, 2007
Mt. Baker
www.northwestglaciercruisers.com
Last year I damaged my jacket and bought a new one. Klim was unwilling to repair this one but did allow me to buy a new one at cost. They also supplied me with more than enough of the repair materials to fix it.

They said that thier policy was within reason and that it was better to get a new one than them having to guarantee a large repair. I am very satisfied with them and this is the best product.

Long story short, I can't sew:D Someone can repair this relatively easily and have a near new 2xl valdez parka. The damage is right down a seam.

Like I said, included is all the material one could possibly need (including the gortex) and then some.

I even have a contact of a lady in Spokane that makes these types of repairs on a regular basis and is factory authorized seamstress for Northface and others.

I need some cash to outfit my daughters this year and this is up for grabs.

I'd take the best offer or consider a trade of a high end jacket for the kid. She wears a kids size 10. Girls FXR, Klim, etc...

This Jacket has only been worn 10 -12 times. Once repaired, it will look like brand new.

028.jpg

029.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

Thanks,

AJ:beer;

Premium Features