• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

wanted - 1 OR 2 front M series zeropro shocks (springs or no springs)

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
i am looking for 1 or 2 oem zero pro shock off of an M series (needs to be off an M to make it the correct length). i will take one with or without the coil spring (i have a spring, but the shock is ruined)

blackjack85335

Lifetime Membership
Jan 2, 2008
floats and zero pros available

i have new zero pros with orange springs from 08 m8 with 0 miles and a set of floats 2 with about 1200 in two seasons. includes air pump. make me an offer on either set and well go from there.

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
i have new zero pros with orange springs from 08 m8 with 0 miles and a set of floats 2 with about 1200 in two seasons. includes air pump. make me an offer on either set and well go from there.

price them or im not interested. the "make an offer" crap dont work very well any more now days with all the online sources of selling items.

and FYI....those zero pros are 5 years old. remember that when you price them. you can get a used one of that age for under 100. then have it serviced for $60, which includes valving for the buyers exact weight.

Last edited:
Premium Features