• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Axys - Photos taken from teaser vid

V

Vfrtrader

Aug 25, 2009
Cache Valley, UT
What they state in the video is that there is 95% new parts on the sled. The hood looks new, the front looks neew, suspension looks new, handlebars, instrument and so on looks new.
First the RUSH came out, second year the Pro RMK came out. Would bet the new RMK comes in 2016 First year on this new sled is a test run for customers :p

I think you nailed it. 2015 RMK will only have new graghics.

A
Mar 14, 2011
Saskatoon, SK
I'm thinking the 15 Rush and Switchbacks, which are their premium trail sleds, get the new chassis. Indy and RMK keep the Pro chassis for another year at least, kind of like how Doo kept selling Sport sleds with XP chassis after releasing their XM/XS sleds.

B
Mar 8, 2011
Will the Indy and other models get the new plastics? There is a picture with the IQR with Rush plastics on it which looks pretty sharp.

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
Will the Indy and other models get the new plastics? There is a picture with the IQR with Rush plastics on it which looks pretty sharp.

I think just the short tracks will and rmk, switchbacks, indys to follow. Also gives you hints by the sleds they gave away in the 60 in 60.

They gave away a 2015 800 rmk or sba, a 600 switchback or rmk, 550 indy and the 120. So those i dont think changed. Only sleds are the rushes that they didnt give away.

My guess is they've come up with a handle bar control system that will allow the chassis to lean into the turn via the rear skid.

One lever on the left bar and one on the right. Pull the left lever when turning left and the rear skid will help lean the weight of the machine into the turn.

You heard the guy ' very intuitive '.

That's all, same chassis. Maybe some new plastics to give marketing more to advertise.

M
Nov 16, 2011
The video talkes about a new rider position, and also from the video it look like the headlight is moved forward. To mee it looks like the rider is moved forward.

I think that there is more than just new plastics, and I'm unsure if the RMK would benefit from, and get, a more pronounced rider forward design

B
Mar 8, 2011
the new under carriage patent deisgn shows only one shock and in the other picture is a shock outside the tunnel is shorter than the original rush shock in back... no front track shock now on the rush and switchbacks?

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
I'm thinking the 15 Rush and Switchbacks, which are their premium trail sleds, get the new chassis. Indy and RMK keep the Pro chassis for another year at least, kind of like how Doo kept selling Sport sleds with XP chassis after releasing their XM/XS sleds.

Umm, I think the INDY will have the Pro chassis for a long long time.

Well the Arctic Cat release was BNG so I'm not expecting anything more from Polaris than that.

S
Mar 6, 2008
Northern Sweden
Well I guess since the rear part of the chassi leading to the rear skid mount seems to be cast aluminium bits glued to black coated steel pipes this sled might be articulated, at least after a while.

Premium Features