• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone Use BDX Titanium Fasteners?

C

CatRpillar

Oct 9, 2011
Wild Rose Country
Anybody out there tried these engine and chassis fastener kits? Only 5lbs but I'm thnking of making the puddycat lighter than a '13 Poo Pro just because.

Can 15 lbs
Ti fasteners 5 lbs
Seat 4 lbs
C3 CF hood 10 lbs
Misc stuff 5 lbs
Oil delete 8 lbs (2 litres of oil and Mg container)
Ceramic coat pipe 3 lbs
Port track and go 144 2.6" 7 lbs

That should put me at 431 lbs including coolant

ridgelinerunner

Premium Member
Oct 2, 2008
BDX

I thought about that too, there are alot of bolts and hardware on the pro climb chassis. The 5lbs if from the m chassis, I bet it would be more on the 2012.

G

geo

Dec 1, 2007
Kamloops B.C.
Only about 17 to 21 lbs left to go (including chain case oil, depending on who you believe). Now it gets "expensiver" or creative. Worthy project that will show how amazing a job Poo did.

Drill, cut, mill brake disc brake (maybe 1 lb. ) or coated aluminum (2 plus lbs).
All chromoly a-arms and suspention arms. 3 to 8 lbs unless a weaker design is used then up to 10 to 12 lbs.
Get C3 to do side panels. Probably 4 lbs and stronger.
Get C3 to do a gas tank (or your own out of aluminum). Maybe 8 lbs

Getting real close now.

HCR cooler it and your done.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
I've run full ti kits before... SOOOO not worth the time unless you are tearing it down anyhow.

To do the motor, you need to pull it, pull the stator...

As to torque... Never had a problem, I ran them all at same torque as stock, no issues.

If you want a set I can get you some cheap.

Last edited:
Premium Features