• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

900 Turbo control box info and 975 TURBO for sale!

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Guys..

just got off the phone with Derek Fischer @ Attitude Industries. i called to ask a few questions about the 900 turbo parts/setup ect ect..

anyways..i just wantde to give you heads up on what dereks plans are on the 900 turbo production..

1. he is currently building an 05 RMK 900 166 sled with a Carls Cycle 975 installed...and he is building a TURBO on it...

---he said he is doing the build, first to show guys what he can do...
---and so he can build a "ready to install kit" for the 975 kits (05 model)

and he said after he builds this kit on the sled, and gets it dialed in, he will be selling the sled complete with turbo'd 975 installed for $8,000...WOW!!!!
the T975 even has the updated 32mm polaris crank, new 975 top end...he built it all so basically has new motor installed..

2. he will STOCK 975 turbo kits on the shelf, along with some stock 900 turbo kits...

---BUT...once these kits are sold, he will NOT be doing them anymore..just doesnt get the business on the 900 to keep them alive forever :(

3. as you know you will need the custom control box that goes with the turbo kit...AFTER this NEXT sled season, he will no longer sell the control boxes alone, you will either have to buy the turbo kit, or figure out your own mapping on another box...

4. so after the turbo kits sell, the control boxes will be gone as well, however they will cover warrantied boxes but thats all...

just wanted to pass the word along for those wanting to turbo their 900s like myself..

i am heading to utah this week and derek invited me to his new shop and to go to salt lake for some beers..so i will pick his brain as much as i can while im there and see what the plans of turbo 900s are in stone, and what he can offer the rest of us that are die hard fans ;)

LONG LIVE THE 900s!!

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
one more thing..

i talked to Boondockers a few weeks ago too, i completely forgot about it..

but they said they have a TURBO 900 turbo control box with flash program in the system, but have never used it and do not have ANY numbers, or test time/help that they will give you if you go with it....but wil supply you with the baseline and thats all..

i am sure its a turbo 700/800 dragon control box with the 900 settings...and they plug in the same as the 900...

but thats all i know...just wanted to pass that along too ;)

and FYI...the 900 uses a 50mm Blow off vave, and TWISTED turbos has them on sale for $90, and its adjustable...lol

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
the turbo kits will be ALOT more reasonably priced as well, since he will stock them...but the price is TBD as of yet...

if "I" had to guess...and this is just MY guess..i bet the kit will be priced around $4000-$4500 max (website shows $6495)...and thats for BOTH the 975 tubo kit and stock 900 kit...

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
just got back from dinner and some beers with Derek from Attitude...man he is a great guy...and has alot on his plate...i wouldnt dream of handling his work load in the winter, lol...

Dereks getting some big projects his way with TOP industry companies, and has his work cut out for him for sure..

Really a great guy...i enjoyed BSing with him, now my wife..wasnt as stoked as i was...she said she has heard enough about turbos, and sleds in general to last her forever now...she even said i cant say the word turbo for 2 whole days now, LMAO!!

anyways...back to the business here.

--the turbo kits that will be stocked ready to go will be for standard 900s using the Garrett GT3071r-WG (internal wastegate) with all the same parts as any turbo kit would include
--the turbo kit for the 975 will be stocked as well with all everything the standard 900 kit will have, but the clutching will be modified and it will run the Garrett GT3076r-WG

he is shooting for $4000/complete with everything needed..but may consider selling them for $3500...

as i said above...he will stock these kits on the shelf...but once gone, he will get out of the 900 turbo projects...so the future of them is up in the air...

--there is also a new style Attitude Box coming out that will work on the 06 900 if one chooses to Turbo the 06 with 4 injector motors...it will have 4 plugs (1 for each injector) as aposed to the 2 plug controller he has now...and of coarse will allow for more refined tuning on the 06 motor...

i will be slowly working with derek on some stuff for my future project turbo 900, so i will keep you posted...

i can give you some pricing and part info if needed, but please be serious in the project as its a lot of work to gather to blow smoke...

Derek also invited me to ride with him over christmas this year if the snow is good, cause i will be back here in Utah visting over that time...so lets hope its DUMPING SNOW...i need to test drive his T975 sled then ;)

Last edited:
Premium Features