• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fox Poll Should Old Glory be banned in public schools?

D

DOO DAWG

Dec 9, 2007
Arlington Wa. USA
Unbelievable! yes is winning! Found it and have been spreading it around to maybe get it FIXED!!

Fox news has a poll running, asking whether the American flag should be banned from schools: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/05/06/american-flag-banned-america/

SIEU, Obama's lap dog union, has been twittering all morning to go vote to have the flag removed "for the safety of the students."

It's easy to figure out that the "safety of the students" has far less to do with this than the denigration of America by Obama's Marxist goons!

We need to overcome their 58% margin by voting.

Please spread this far and wide.

also found this where I found the original

Want to get your blood aboiling, just got an email, of mexicans pulling down "OUR" Flag, at a highschool, replacing it with a mexican flag, and then hanging "OUR" Flag upside down under it. google it: Montebello high school, flag.

Last edited:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Our pride in our country & our honor for those who paid the ultimate price for our liberties MUST come before the "safety of our students".

If we are just gonna bend over to every stupid fringe group and political correctness issue, let's just save our tax money & close the damned schools!:face-icon-small-fro

mold

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2009
Lead, SD & Idaho Falls, ID
I can't believe we are even having this discussion. It is like I fell asleep and woke up in another country> Wait a minute, I think I did. Who stole my USA and where did all of you impostors that are claiming to be my countrymen come from?:face-icon-small-fro

cwbyup_22

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Park City, MT
WTF is up with the people in this country lately, the flag is the reason the kids can go to school and not have to worry about being safe, those guys gave the ultimate sacrifice so that everyone of us in this country can have the life we have today. It is extremely important that the kids of this country realize what the flag means and how important it is to each and everyone of us because they are the future of this country. It is time to take OUR country back!!!!

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
Im ready for the civil war when it breaks out!

Turning my money into precious metals lately, gold (not paper gold either), silver, lead, brass and copper... full metal jacket!

I say let it go down, weed out the wakos and maybe someday this country can stand for what it once did many years ago!

4GR8X

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Star, ID
Greetings DOO DAWG,

Justed voted, Pro-Flag.

Current numbers from the Fox poll are -

40% Pro-Flag
47% Anti-Flag

Craig.

J

johnny be bad

Nov 26, 2007
in the getto
welcome_to_america.jpg

D

DOO DAWG

Dec 9, 2007
Arlington Wa. USA
TTT........ Time to vote again Getting better!

Thank you for voting!
No. This is a lame decision. Teach the kids what the flag means, instead of banning it. 45% (627,050 votes)
Yes. The safety of students comes first. 43% (590,435 votes)
Not sure, but of all things to ban, the American flag would seem the least 'incendiary.' <1% (3,031 votes)
Other (post a comment) 12% (167,216 votes)
Total Votes: 1,387,732
View Comments (57)
Return To PollShare This
PollDaddy.com
Quantcast

This is not a scientific poll.

D

DOO DAWG

Dec 9, 2007
Arlington Wa. USA
Thank you, we have already counted your vote.
No. This is a lame decision. Teach the kids what the flag means, instead of banning it. 50% (761,434 votes)
Yes. The safety of students comes first. 39% (590,950 votes)
Not sure, but of all things to ban, the American flag would seem the least 'incendiary.' <1% (3,287 votes)
Other (post a comment) 11% (168,497 votes)
Total Votes: 1,524,168
View Comments (65)

Premium Features