• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PC running brds good??

V
Jul 4, 2008
orem, utah
the ezboards are legit! i saw them in action on pro rmk that he did and they held NO SNOW at all and had TONS of traction. a plastic board will have tons more traction than a iced up alum one! They dont allow any snow to build up and you dont have to hack and whack your sled to install them. drop them in, drill a couple holes and tighten them up! I installed the fastlane nosnos on my m a couple seasons back and they came with "traction screws" you could install but i have never installed them and never had an issue. So with these being plastic in the middle and then still utilizing the factory outer rail... win win. The sled i rode with also had a sweet cost effective gauge lifter than he designs and sells as well.

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
Took my ProClimb out first time today, has Skinz, Airframe boards...they are awesome!!!!!

483f8884.jpg

47038532.jpg

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Just got my inserts today. I finally got a day on my HCR and without coolers the tunnel stays cold , snow does not melt and stick. The other sleds i was with had snow and ice , the usual. Now mind you it was cold out. But im wondering if ill need these , maybe in the mtns with the warmer temps and tons of snow i still will? sj

Hotchief

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2005
Normandy Park, WA
Hey guys -

Thought I'd give this thread a bump.

Yesterday while the proclimb was parked I got t-boned in the running board by another sled.:face-icon-small-sad

The outer curved bar that runs along the running board got bent in and the running board buckled.
Tunnel and everything else is fine.

Based on the AC diagram I have to replace the tunnel (front piece).
This is a big job labor wise and I am planning to have this done.

Just making sure I am looking at all options so any help would be appreciated as far as running board replacement vs. replacing the tunnel and tearing the sled down.

Thank you.

G
Jan 18, 2012
Got my vote

M
Took my ProClimb out first time today, has Skinz, Airframe boards...they are awesome!!!!!

483f8884.jpg

47038532.jpg

Well my running boards are bent in the shape of my snocross boots and the CAST ALUMINUM brace on the back is a joke breaks so easy tried to install a new one this weekend and busted the rivet tab right off. Airboards are getting my money cuz once u bent ur running board in a U like i have u cannot even get the piece in the back to fit right... i knew id figure out the bugs ;)

G

geo

Dec 1, 2007
Kamloops B.C.
How come?: The running board guys always keep you walking back up a steep hill. A little higher on the front and a little lower on the back is very nice to walk around on, especially if you go up and down hills. Does every body like to pose like a skinny blue jean model when your trying to get straightened out on a downhill?
The running board guys don't jump on the walk-forward-like-a-Poo-Pro and extend and open up the footwell. IMO that is the biggest issue in this chassis for me. I simply can not get enough of MY weight forward to start downhill direction changes agressively enough.

G
Jan 18, 2012
Niiice

I like mine, I did bend them a little(not much) so I am adding a little strength to the outer edge

408086_3488588176904_1337436134_3502654_1123461793_n.jpg

421831_3488591376984_1337436134_3502664_315891968_n.jpg

The rear mounting is the real annoying part.. CASSST! What a joke. The M had a similar atta hment to the tunnel as airframes. Im lookingforward to next season w all bugs hopefully strait and more snow :)

Premium Features