• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

99 Arctic Cat 700 Powder Special..Part Out/Fix or Trade? (in Montana)

R
Jan 21, 2008
Montana
I have a 1999 Arctic Cat Powder Special, 700 cc twin for sale or trade. It has a 136 inch track that is in very good shape with 2 inch paddles (I believe). The motor is 100% stock and untouched. The only adds are: aftermarket grip traction runners on the tunnel, a belly pan, cut down windshield, orange spring in the clutch and the arctic cat gas can basket (rack) on back of the tunnel. The sled has a free and clear Montana title with the Perm sticker. The windshield is good, track is great, the handwarmers & thumb warmers work, lights work, gauges all work, the plastic is all good with no cracks at all! There is less than 100 miles on a brand new factory AC belt. There is some paint flaking from the hood but once again the plastic is all perfect. There are no tears in the seat and in genral it is in really good shape. The miles read 2391 and it ran great until about 3 weeks ago.

The bolt that holds the clutch to the motor snapped off while we were riding at Taylors Fork. It sheared off and part of the bolt is still in the motor and the clutch came totally off. We towed it out and brought it to my brother house where it has sat for the last 3 weeks. I have not had any time to tear into it. It might be a very easy fix with someone retapping the bolt and replacing it or it might have done damage to the bottom crank. I am not sure....could be a $40 dollar fix or a $1000 dollar fix if the bottom half is at all damaged. With my current work schedule right now I don't know if I want to screw with it. The body is in good shape and I would consider selling it "as is" or trading it for ??? or seeing if someone has a need for most of the parts and then maybe parting it out. The sled itself is in great shape..cosmetically the only downfall is some of the hood paint has flaked off but other that that it is a great sled. The miles are low for a 1999 model. It is in Bozeman, MT right now and I might haul it back to Great Falls, MT with me after the snow expo in West Yellowstone this weekend. Maybe trade it for a boss seat for a M7 or consider other M7 parts or towards an ATV or best cash offers? Please email me for pictures....I'll tray to answer your questions the best I can...thanks for looking Ryan Rsolyst@hotmail.com

[/IMG][/IMG]

R
Jan 21, 2008
Montana
offers? sled is in Great Falls, MT

:D Loking for offers this week....the sled is now in Great Falls, MT can email pics if needed..thanks Ryan
Rsolyst@hotmail.com

good parts sled or to repair and ride....AC 700 powder special 136 track 2inch paddle

Premium Features