• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim gear

S
Feb 4, 2009
09 or 10 Klimate bibs size lg.

2009/10 gear here soon with same day shipping of in stock items! Pm me with what you need.
Thanks

Looking for size medium Klimate bibs. With yamaha on each leg or none. I think the non Yamaha logo is an 08 or 09. Price for each shipped to 55082. Thanks, Steve

Last edited:
K
Nov 30, 2008
Reno, NV
Almost a week and no response from this guy, :confused:, I think I'll try someone else who actually gets back to you!

This whole Klim thing is funny, I guess the dealers aren't allowed to just post their prices and save us all a lot of headaches.

Culator, your service sucks!

culater

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2006
Almost a week and no response from this guy, :confused:, I think I'll try someone else who actually gets back to you!

This whole Klim thing is funny, I guess the dealers aren't allowed to just post their prices and save us all a lot of headaches.

Culator, your service sucks!
Sorry you feel that way. I check my inbox daily and never received a PM from you. Thank you everyone for the orders and all the POSITIVE feedback. I have some great deals on some NON CURRENT Freeride pants 210.00 shipped. V/MC and paypal accepted Here is a list of what I have
XS BLACK
MED RED
XL-red
XL Tall red
XL blue
2XL black
Please PM me if you are interested
Thanks

Last edited:
Premium Features