• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MotorFist 2012 Bibs Slightly like new condition -$100

jakey-boy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2009
Idaho Falls
instagram.com
Everything except for 2011 and 2012 rekon pants are sold. No bibs left.

Before you read further... ABSOLUTELY NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. US ADDRESSES ONLY.
I have several different sizes and colors of 2012 rekon and sidehill bibs for sale. They are all $110 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Message me size and color you are looking for. Can do card or pay-pal payments.

Also have a few pairs of 2011 rekon bibs both black/red or black/gray. These are $70 shipped.

These are very slightly used. Worn maybe 5 times. All seams, zippers, snaps and materials are in perfect working order. However, they are not eligible to be covered under the motorfist warranty. Many of these ended up in my possession because they had small rips/holes or broken zippers. They have all been professionally repaired and seam sealed again to maintain waterproofing but you may see occasionally stitching or patches that are not from the factory. Have to really be looking for any of them to find them though.

If you can message me your size/color you are looking for and your paypal address. If I have it I will send you a paypal invoice. If I don't I will message you.

http://www.motorfist.com/product.php?p=89&c=36
There is a chart on this page that shows all sizes.

rekon_bib.jpg

sidehill_bib_2012.jpg

Last edited:

jakey-boy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2009
Idaho Falls
instagram.com
Hey guys apologize I have been out of town so some delayed replies. Still have some bibs. PM me what you want and a paypal address and I can get you setup. I do not have womens sizes and I am unable to ship to Canada for now. If you have a US address of some kind I would love to get you some. Thanks Everyone

Premium Features