• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW Nytro Front End Suspension by SKINZ

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Just wanted to share this with everyone here in the Yamaha forum....

Chris,
Thanks for checking in. We just finished nailing everything down. See below.

Here’s the info on the front end. We will plan to begin taking orders on June 15<sup>th</sup>.

The availability of the kits with the shocks will depend on when Fox will begin their production but we think we will have them by then or the end of June.

As we are making progress on the retro fitting of many current style shocks, we think there will be good demand for the kits alone without the shocks. We will offer them in the Silk Satin Flat Black, and Super Chrome as standard colors but they can be ordered in other colors that we stock for a minimal up charge of 25.00 extra.

The kits will include everything needed for a complete installation.

This includes:

The new steering rods,

Upper & Lower A-arms(4130 Chromalloy),

Upper/Lower heim joints,

A-arm bushings,

Hardware, etc..

We may add a coil over shock but not until we have had a chance to run and valve them.

The documentary should be able to release by same time frame – middle to the end of June.

We will sell the front end as:

1. Complete kit without shocks Retail $949.95

2. Complete kit w/Fox Evol R Shocks Retail $1949.95

3. Complete kit w/Fox Float 2 Shock Retail $1699.95

Last edited:

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
They wouldn't happen to have any pictures of the them. I know we have seen the in action shots on here, but a in shop shot or two would be great.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I fired off a note to SKINZ asking for any images of the components he has that I could share.

My guess is that everything right now is prototype, and production is coming in May/June.

So, we will just have to sit tight and see what he has to offer.

As for me, MY ORDER IS IN! :face-icon-small-hap

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
wow, awesome product but dang on the price. gonna need some extra pennies to make it work out.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Chris,

We should have a front end on our first Nytro Black build by the end of this week or beginning of next. We’ll get pics then.

Thanks, Jeff

Jeff Hawksworth
Skinz Protective Gear

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
wow, awesome product but dang on the price. gonna need some extra pennies to make it work out.
I don't know if you had an opportunity to ride one of the prototypes, but I am here to tell ya, this will go on my sled BEFORE the supercharger does, and I am totally sold on a supercharger!:face-icon-small-hap

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
OFT Racing will be a premier dealer of these front ends. We have helped in R&D of the product, and have a sled with a prototype setup on it.

Please see shop pics below...

SkinzFrontEnd.jpg

SkinzFrontEnd.jpg

SkinzFrontEnd.jpg

Really?!?! Patience is a virtue... it says so in the bible! Coming soon... I PROMISE!

T

TRUEBLUEMAX

Aug 4, 2010
Hooper, Utah
Hey Jeff it's good to hear from you. It's been a while.

I am really excited about this. I am there with you Christopher. Power is nice but spring snow has reminded me that these front ends need help.

←snow∞motion→

Lifetime Membership
Jan 18, 2010
WY
Hey Jeff it's good to hear from you. It's been a while.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. Was thinking we needed to get S&R out there. Scott's been chiming in quite a bit, no sign of you though.

Good to hear from you again, letting us know you still have a pulse. :face-icon-small-win

yammi4ever

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Garwin, Iowa
Will the xtx shocks work with these the gytr coil over? Or will they be able to be modified to work. I might be able to stomach the grand, but if I have to buy shocks I doubt I would do it.

thanks

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
i know he said the gytr coil over could not be modded not enough area at the bottom mounting hole to do the conversion.:face-icon-small-froi have the same shocks

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I am really excited about this. I am there with you Christopher. Power is nice but spring snow has reminded me that these front ends need help.

Man O' Man, ain't that the truth though.
Rode for 6 hours on Saturday in HEAVY spring snow and my shoulders are still sore today!

How quickly we forget just how much "effort" it takes to steer a slow moving Nytro in heavy snow.

This new front end is going to be a WELCOME addition to "Nytrocity"

T

TRUEBLUEMAX

Aug 4, 2010
Hooper, Utah
So Nytorcity won out huh? I think that is a pretty cool name. I had a lot of riding last year in spring snow conditions and I started getting tennis elbow. It took until the fall before they stopped hurting altogether.

I just hope these things are even half as good as you guys are saying they are.

W

wilmot

Feb 3, 2010
Clearfield, UT
So Nytorcity won out huh? I think that is a pretty cool name. I had a lot of riding last year in spring snow conditions and I started getting tennis elbow. It took until the fall before they stopped hurting altogether.

I just hope these things are even half as good as you guys are saying they are.

xxxxxx2

Premium Features